Haw!

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

http://www.ncgunblog.com/2014/05/19/guns-allowed-means-easy-targets/

Restaurant posts ‘No Guns Allowed’ sign, gets robbed at gunpoint
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, hey Durham.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Yeah exactly: DURHAM.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Srsly, if there's one place I'm going to have a gun, it's Durham.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

True story: Was talking a lady about guns. We both mentioned how it's quite inconvenient to carry because workplaces don't allow it. Then she mentioned her brother-in-law got pulled over by a cop, and he told the cop he wasn't carrying (they can see you've got a CCW when they run your license). The cop said, "WHY NOT? YOU'RE IN DURHAM!"
WSGrundy

Post by WSGrundy »

Chipotle bans guns.

In the statement, Chipotle said the company does not want to be a lightning rod for the gun control debate.

And they do they by banning guns in their restaurants, which will in no way lead to them being at the center of any sort of controversy.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

For those that do, or have concealed carry. . . Did you ever pay attention to the 'no guns' signs? Not counting the ones at schools, court houses, etc. You know, the places that it's actually illegal to have them. I regularly carried into those areas. In MI (at the time of my classes), it's only illegal to carry in schools, court rooms, etc. People can 'request' that you not carry, and can ask you to leave. But their signs saying it's 'illegal' to carry were false.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just a reason for them to refuse you service, if they find out you're carrying, and so choose. It isn't like you are going to get arrested by the chipolte cops and thrown in chipolte jail, and I doubt the real cops would arrest you for breaking the rules laid down by chipolte corporate.

But who am I kidding... the cop I know would immediately taze you because she needs to be "in control of the scene."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

chipotle
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."