Congresswoman Shot

For stuff that is general.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote:I have no problem with t people expressing themselves. I do, however, have a major problem with their hypocrisy.

Not sure how people can blame Palin and say that "the right's hate filled rhetoric" fuels violence like this and then turn around and spew hate filled rhetoric that encourages violence. Meanwhile, they're claiming to be intellectually superior and that they believe in non-violence.

You either have to be bat shit insane or a really stupid individual to think it makes sense to condemn all violence and violent speech while openly asking for someone to die violently.
Exactly.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The fact that you guys are fighting so hard against the accusations just means you know you are guilty of it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

Leisher wrote:You either have to be bat shit insane or a really stupid individual to think it makes sense to condemn all violence and violent speech while openly asking for someone to die violently.
You missed one. Stupid bat shit insane.
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote....es.html
BOTTOM LINE: Sarah Palin, once again, has found a way to become part of the story.

MEDIA: Sarah Palin directly and knowingly caused the murders of six innocent human beings.

PALIN: No, I didn't.

MEDIA: Stop making it all about you!!! This is about the people who were shot!!!
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I'm damn near getting to the point of thinking anyone that willingly runs for public office must be fucked in the head and thus shouldn't get my vote.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Now, I'm not 100% sure on this, but the image that Palin had that makes people blame her was a MAP, right? A *map* with little circles-and-crosses superimposed on it?

REALLY? Somebody thinks THAT means "go shoot somebody?"

That's really reaching.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That is the exact "evidence" that was being trotted out before the bodies were even cold. Literally.

But this is all about the right being hateful, they tell me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Even though the shooter was "a left wing liberal" according to those who know him...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

NYT changes text of Obama speech in order to make it look like he blames the right.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/310683.php

Well, "those guys" said NYT. I am still trying to find an actual NYT link that shows the change.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oh, I thought he was killed by a leftie marxist.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

That's the exactly the point that the (left wing) blog post was trying to make. Read it, it's good. And refreshing to see some sanity on the left.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Heh, yep, just read it... was thinking of editing my post to reflect "And so does the author."