NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC laid an egg Wednesday night, but had a HUGE game (really, 2nd half) against FSU yesterday to get Roy's 900th win. Amazing 2nd half, best game of the year for Kesler (one of our freshman) who had been pretty quiet this year, but building of late.

And Duke lost, so even better.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I was watching the 2nd half of that UNC game. They looked good.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

39 game win streak ends, but the real story was the refs blowing a FG call.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU has been crumbling. Three losses in a row. Granted, all to good teams that should all be in the tourney, but still...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:22 pm OSU has been crumbling. Three losses in a row. Granted, all to good teams that should all be in the tourney, but still...
Well, still a #2 seed in projections.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I saw UNC lost to Syracuse last night. I fucking hate Syracuse because of Boeheim.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm I saw UNC lost to Syracuse last night. I fucking hate Syracuse because of Boeheim.
Yeah, would have been nice, not not needed.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU had a 4 point lead with 4 to play and then decided to stop scoring.

They have now dropped 4 in a row.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:13 pm OSU had a 4 point lead with 4 to play and then decided to stop scoring.

They have now dropped 4 in a row.
Ooof. At least against good teams. Still a 3 seed I would think.

UNC dominated Duke from the beginning, so that was awesome. Hopefully keeps Duke out of the tournament as well.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Joe still says a #2 for OSU; #9 for UNC; Duke nowhere near the field.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Some scumbag high school coach is giving details of how UGA and Bama are paying players.

The source is a piece of shit, but aren't pieces of shit the people engaging in these things?

Les Miles fired.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:58 am "The Eyes of Texas" isn't racist.
But, Texas is racist, so...
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

When Finebaum is saying this stuff, it's basically laughing in the face of the NCAA...and honestly the integrity of the sport.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC puts together another of those if only we could play like this every night games. It was 101-51 with 3 minutes left in the game.

54-31 on rebounds, 12-4 on blocks, nicely done.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC (6 seed) opening as small favorite against Va Tech (3 seed). Teams didn't meet during the season due to Va Tech covid pause. And Va Tech just came out of their 2nd covid pause, and they've played 2 games in the past month.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

NCAA: "You need 5 players".

Probably smart to get this cleared up prior to the tourney started.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »