Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
User avatar
Cakedaddy
Posts: 7734
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 6:52 pm

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

To the scooter thing. I recently found my self driving through Ann Arbor, very close (if not through part of) the campus. Those rentalable scooters were everywhere. Littered about all over town. I realize they are only there long enough for another renter to come along and ride it again. But they were just abandoned all over the place. Was driving down main street, and there were about 5 - 7 between each block. I could see some residents being annoyed by them. They look like childrens' toys that were left on the sidewalk. Everywhere.
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: To the scooter thing. I recently found my self driving through Ann Arbor, very close (if not through part of) the campus. Those rentalable scooters were everywhere. Littered about all over town. I realize they are only there long enough for another renter to come along and ride it again. But they were just abandoned all over the place. Was driving down main street, and there were about 5 - 7 between each block. I could see some residents being annoyed by them. They look like childrens' toys that were left on the sidewalk. Everywhere.
They are like this in many towns they invade.
Leisher wrote: Are you one of those psychos who think people should be responsible for their own actions? Insanity!
Back to that professor, here's more context
His response, a student told ABC11, was “’Well, the women are useless today. So maybe I should ask a man.’”

Another student in the class stood up and called out Davis for his inappropriate behavior, and Davis said it was a joke, ABC11 reported.

“It’s a joke,” Davis said in a video taken in the classroom. “Obviously women are not useless. If they were useless, we wouldn’t exist as a species. So, I mean, it’s a joke. Try to find the humorous side.”
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Well, it's not a real school, it's a private organization, and they have a dress code. So... yeah.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Well, it's not a real school, it's a private organization, and they have a dress code. So... yeah.
tldr, but still stupid. Lots of chicks wear pantsuits these days.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Well, it's not a real school, it's a private organization, and they have a dress code. So... yeah.
tldr, but still stupid. Lots of chicks wear pantsuits these days.
Do they? To prom and such? Fair enough, but she could have just read the rules.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin
Posts: 48572
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:43 pm
Location: DTManistan
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

In 1989 we had a girl wear a suit to prom, with another straight girl as a date. Super obvious, right? But no one made a big deal about it, so it didn't become a big deal. The fact this situation was turned into a big deal makes whomever did it a moron. He/she did nothing but attract negative attention and stopped a kid from being happy.

Suit girl is married to a dude with a couple kids, these days.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

https://youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince
Posts: 8619
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 10:00 pm
Location: In bed with your mom

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: Do they? To prom and such? Fair enough, but she could have just read the rules.
Agreed. I suspect they're just wanting to make a fuss, though.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Selfie kills multiple people.

Tragic, but also 100% avoidable.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Teen girls try to set trap for alleged pedophile, who then kidnaps one of the girls.

Everyone's a moron here.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Groom rapes bridesmaid two days prior to wedding.

Where's the moron you say?
When she came to, she realized her bathing suit bottom was off and the groom was on top of her in a men's locker room, the affidavit says. The bride then walked into the locker room, leading to a fight between her and her future husband, the affidavit says.
Despite the incident, the bride and groom got married on September 1
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Wtf?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Hurricane loan officer stole hurricane victims' identities for her own gain.

You know how there are additional laws for people who take advantage of the elderly? We should enact additional punishments for people who take advantage of folks that are suffering due to a natural disaster.

Being a humanitarian, I'd not saying this woman should have two put in the back of her head. However, she should never see the world again without looking through bars.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You know how there are additional laws for people who take advantage of the elderly? We should enact additional punishments for people who take advantage of folks that are suffering due to a natural disaster.

Being a humanitarian, I'd not saying this woman should have two put in the back of her head. However, she should never see the world again without looking through bars.
I also feel this way about any scammer/fraudsters, anyone elected, or anyone serving in a public capacity.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: You know how there are additional laws for people who take advantage of the elderly? We should enact additional punishments for people who take advantage of folks that are suffering due to a natural disaster.

Being a humanitarian, I'd not saying this woman should have two put in the back of her head. However, she should never see the world again without looking through bars.
I also feel this way about any scammer/fraudsters, anyone elected, or anyone serving in a public capacity.
Yeah, I have no problem with any of that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin
Posts: 42675
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 11:15 pm
Location: Cary, NC

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Guy labels memory card "Homicide" and loses it. Someone finds it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin
Posts: 50888
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Contact:

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I don't see the need for a trial considering all the evidence and the disgusting nature of the crimes. In fact, why bother wasting taxpayer money on jail? Just feed him to the bears.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Post Reply