Tonight's Hunting

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Tas/Cake will say more later, but I wanted to post the items that got destroyed:
Dark Blood Stasis Webifier
125mm Railgun II
Ogre II (Drone Bay)
Praetor II (Drone Bay)
Ogre II (Drone Bay)
Ogre II (Drone Bay)
8th Tier Overseer's Personal Effects (Cargo)
True Sansha Medium Armor Repairer
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
J5b Phased Prototype Warp Inhibitor I (Cargo)
True Sansha Medium Nosferatu
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
Cap Booster 400, Qty: 13 (Cargo)
Cap Booster 400, Qty: 2
Antimatter Charge S, Qty: 80
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

IMO, his ship, mods, and drones were worth over half a BILLION.

Lots of faction mods, a HAC and Tech 2 drones can do that, I guess.

Edited! :)

Edited By Troy on 1141972974
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ok, so I'm bait again. Hangin' out at the outpost again. He's not showing up. I start looking for him. I scan him, but he's moving. I head back to the outpost again. He shows up yellow. He locks, I start locking. Red flashing things around his lock indicator. He's firing on me. I open fire. By the time my first missle is in the air (er, space), he's flashing red. I have already alerted the back up. Catt and Tas. They show up and Tas jams him. Catt open fires and warp jams. He's doing really good damage on me. Lots of drones buzzing around and stuff. I'm doing. . . ok. No immediate danger, but, I can see how I'm gonna need him to blow up sooner, than later. All three of us are hitting him with our heavies, and he's armor tanking, WELL. He puts his drones on Tas and his Blackbird can't take it. He has to warp out. Good thing he didn't move his warp jammer over there!! I'm managing my cap and shield booster, and I'm not keeping up with the damage. I'm having to shut my shield booster down so I don't loose warp jamming. So, my shields are dropping. I'm hitting my 800 cap booster as soon as it reloads. However, honestly, a few times I'd forget because I was making sure I was staying in range for warp jam and NOS and checking local to see if help is coming. He was a Nomad by the way. So, there were a couple times I DID run out of cap and my warp jammer shut down. But, I'd hit the booster and turn it right back on. Good thing Catt had one on him too. My shields are dropping. His armor is moving down. Tas has come back, but is keeping his distance. Lobbing missles and jamming long range. Out of drone range. I'm dangerously low on shields, and taking my first bits of armor damage as we start eating into his structure. I pop my last cap booster charge. Turn the shield booster back on. It's a race between him eating my shields up and us eating his structure up. We win!! But I was out of cap and out of shield. With NO armor tanking, my armor would have gone quickly. Whew. Close.

Tas and Catt loot and we scram before his backup shows up.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1141964765
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

So of the 3 battles I've been in, this is the first one that was actually a challenge. The first two blew up really quickly, but this guy's tank was incredible.

He was at least nice about us teaming him up, and offered us a "good fight" msg at the end. Quite unlike Podruski :)
It's not me, it's someone else.