NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I understood that reference!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE THE BUBBLE.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I fucking LOVE that scene so much. Technology has made it irrelevant, but damn that was frightening for its time.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I fucking LOVE that scene so much. Technology has made it irrelevant, but damn that was frightening for its time.
Right? Such a classic trope in our youth.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

BUT WE EXPANDED IT TO 24 TEAMS JUST TO GET HIM THERE
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Claims it is his favorite restaurant. Admittedly. I’ve never eaten in one.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

I watched a little bit of last night's game. It was kinda nice to see sports. The virtual crowd was OK, but I couldn't really tell that they were doing anything. The lack of audience made it feel like an Olympic basketball game where the US or home country isn't playing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I watched none of it.

Zero interest.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

That hurts the brand.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Damned autocorrect.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Damned autocorrect.
Yeah, mine always corrects "fuck" to "duck", so I can totally see how this would happen... *rolling eye emoji*
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

As Gordon would say, "Oh snap!"
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

NBA players and teams actually discussed boycotting playoff games to protest the latest police shooting involving a black man.

I fully support the activism, but I don't think the players understand their position. Remember a few weeks ago when people were talking about how great the NBA's ratings were since they returned in the bubble? Well, guess what?

They're not only down, but they're down huge from previous years as well.

Point being, I don't think not playing games in protest is going to carry the political weight they think. It'd just be the pastor refusing to let the choir listen to the sermon.