NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

How bad are the Dolphins? Prescott clearly wasn't trying...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Is that real? It sounds real. But his mouth is hidden when he says it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Pretty sure it's real. Probably during a TV timeout and he saw the commercial on the big board or something.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

With 17 games half the teams would get an extra home game. How would they balance that out? One game a year at a neutral sight?

Either keep it 16 or go to 18, i don't like 17.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

They'd probably have to make it a home an home series over two years. Teams already play: 1) their division twice (6), their level in conference (2), cross-conference division (4), and same conference division (4).

Just bracket the 1s and 2s, then the 3s and 4s from each conference, and do a home + home against a division they dont play those two years. I don't know if that works off the top of my head, but it sounds good :) Hmm, after thinking it probably wouldn't work.

I'm for any # of games above 16. Fuck the preseason.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Eagles haven't gotten the memo about helmet to helmet hits
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Eagles haven't gotten the memo about helmet to helmet hits
They look dirty. Poorly coached.

Guess what dumb fuck quit the league a week ago, but already wants to come back?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe online college is too hard for him?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Of course I didn't start Jefferies this week...
TheCatt wrote: Maybe online college is too hard for him?
More likely he nutted on the back of the person who was taking the classes for him.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Sorry, Jeffery...

I also didn't start Rodgers and he already has over half his total points for the season so far in this one game. Fuck. On the bright side, I did start Rivers against Miami, so there's hope.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I suspect the NFL is really going to do what they can to eliminate him forever. I suspect we're also going to see a new rule related to people who get cut for "conduct detrimental to their team" and them being banned form signing with a new team for a year or something.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm's team was involved in a tie.

There there was a stat correction. Guess who Malcolm is?

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Nice to see his hatred hasn't died down years later.

I can speak for Cake and I both when I say the best part of Borderlands 3 will be not playing with Malcolm.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Nice to see his hatred hasn't died down years later.

I can speak for Cake and I both when I say the best part of Borderlands 3 will be not playing with Malcolm.
I was a little surprised yall let him in for a 4th. I felt a little bad, but (see D&D campaign) I didn't want to take that long to play the game :P
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I started Jones at QB. Going against Brady. NE's up 13-0, NYG are up 14-0, and Jones is up 7 to 1 against Brady. Probably won't last, but F Brady
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Nice to see his hatred hasn't died down years later.

I was a little surprised yall let him in for a 4th. I felt a little bad, but (see D&D campaign) I didn't want to take that long to play the game :P
At the time, Stranger wasn't PC gaming yet or he would have been the 4th. Or you, as you said. It didn't take us too long to get through it. I wasn't yet really at a firm understanding of Malcolm's actual personality. I was still under the belief that his online persona was mostly act.
TheCatt wrote: F Brady
Ditto.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I wasn't yet really at a firm understanding of Malcolm's actual personality. I was still under the belief that his online persona was mostly act.
lol
Leisher wrote: It didn't take us too long to get through it.
Pretty sure I got the game after all of yall and finished it first.

Jones has thrown 2 INTs... but still more pts than Brady's 2.