Lexx

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I caught a few episodes of this on some TV channel about 15 years ago, always wondered what the hell I was watching.

Then recently I saw the DVD sets for sale on amazon, and season 1 went on my wish list.

Now I see them on netflix, so I watched the first ep last night.

So I guess this was a Showtime show, and I was hoping for more nudity than I got. It's sci fi, there's a bad guy called "The Shadow," and a handful of bumblers manage to stumble across and steal the Lexx... a massive ship that was designed to be the most destructive force in the universe. It is almost done growing when the show starts. I think they were feeding it executed prisoners to help it grow. Thousands a day.

Anyway, they steal it and make good their escape and that's episode 1.

Oh and one of the characters is dead, and another character was a really unattractive woman who was being punished for embarrassing her husband by being transmogrified into a really sexy pleasure slave but then oops during the transformation procedure a killer lizard ended up in the chamber with her and now she's really hot, slutty, and strangely dangerous.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

That show is a strange trip. But entertaining. Got into a rut where the story line became
Group gets into some sort of trouble
Bumble further into trouble
Wake dead guy for rescue.

It did pick up.
Got into this show around the same time as Farscape.

Edited By DoctorChaos on 1295662094
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Watched the second "episode..." in quotes because I think season 1 was a series of movies.

Slooooow paced. But I'm going to keep going.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

On Netflix, season 2 episode "791" is out of order. Don't actually watch it last like I did because that was confusing.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I watched 2 fulls seasons of this show.... this show that alludes to a bunch of sexuality, and hot women almost naked.... and delivers none of it.

This show does not deliver.

I'm not going to watch seasons 3 or 4.