Disney is Buying Marvel

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by Leisher »

This could get fun.
Reminder, this is what got her fired:

In other Gina Carano/Disney news, the new Snow White that hates Snow White is now receiving tons of backlash for her bigoted, hateful comments towards the source material and fans. So she tweeted out this: The response is someone sharing the receipts from when she got her fans to attack Carano because Carano said something negative about pronouns. (It also contains a boatload of hate towards anything not woke.)

So Carano responded with the tweet below and Zeigler blocked her:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:51 pmGina Carano
Is... that a trans woman?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by Leisher »

No, that's a real woman who would kick your ass without breaking a sweat.

Actual MMA fighter turned actress. She was in Madalorian, but you probably know her from Deadpool. She was the main villain's muscle.

Probably something on Plex starring her right now...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:10 pm Actual MMA fighter turned actress.
Ahhh, so roids? :P
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by Leisher »

Honestly? Maybe?

That picture is bad. I thought she looked very good in Deadpool. Terror on the Prairie is on my "to watch" list, so I'll see how she looks there.
GORDON
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by GORDON »

I always thought Gina got fucked.

And new Snow White doesn't seem to be very charismatic. Or likeable.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:31 pm I always thought Gina got fucked.
That whole situation is why I no longer like Pedro Pascal. He claimed she was a friend, had tweeted the same thing (but from a left perspective), and had the power to save her. He didn't do shit.
GORDON wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:31 pm And new Snow White doesn't seem to be very charismatic. Or likeable.
She seems like an entitled brat who has never faced a shred of adversity in her charmed life.
GORDON
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by GORDON »

"It's not 1937 any more."

She is so wise.

Except that she fails to realize children since 1937, even somewhat recently, still saw it as children and don't care to be insulted about it.

She should just claim to want to change the "fratty" nature of the audience and stop beating around the bush. This is what she means.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Disney is Buying Marvel

Post by Leisher »

She's a toxic, entitled cunt right now and getting attacked by seemingly everyone. The ignorance of youth made worse by a sheltered life.

She'll be helped a bit by the Hunger Games movie coming out that she is apparently the star of? However, then Snow White is going to come out and this starts all over again.

If Disney was smart, they would cancel Snow White now. Take the write off like WB did with Batgirl and now wishes they did with Flash. Nobody likes your star, nobody likes the changes you've made to the story, and everyone (even the left) thinks replacing the dwarves was too much.