Minority Report

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Tom Cruise, Sci-Fi, If you like science firction it isn't a bad show. You just have to be able to put the impossible aside and enjoy it. 7 out of 10.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
Vince

Post by Vince »

That was a good script that I watched Spielburg royally fuck w/ anti gun crap and stuff for the "Ew, yuck... hahahah" factor.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Paul

Post by Paul »

The movie was good, but I was disappointed. I remember thinking, "Steven Spielberg & Tom Cruise? Awesome!" *before* the film came out.

Minority Report las lowered my expectations for War of the Worlds. I just don't see how WotW can be any good when we already know the ending.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

The movie was good, but I was disappointed. I remember thinking, "Steven Spielberg & Tom Cruise? Awesome!" *before* the film came out.

Minority Report las lowered my expectations for War of the Worlds. I just don't see how WotW can be any good when we already know the ending.
I'm wondering how much Spielburg will mess with the film being when he started he swore to never portray an alien as hostile.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Did he say that as a director as a producer, because MIB has some hostile aliens and he was a producer for those two movies.

As a director, he doesn't have a lot of aliens in his films. There was Close Encounters and there was E.T. What else did he have with aliens in it? I almost said "A.I.," but those where robots.

I IMDB'd him, and he's producing a bunch of stuff.

Edited By Paul on 1118678648
Troy

Post by Troy »

Helluva Career, some of my favorite movies on that list for sure....
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Holy Shit he did "Pinky and the Brain."
Troy

Post by Troy »

Not to mention the Animaniacs... both of which were my favorite cartoons
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

Don't forget Freakazoid! Damn shame about that cancelation.
GORDON
Site Admin

Minority Report

Post by GORDON »

Their psychics have a range, "Pre Crime" only works around the Washington DC area.

They're able to predict a premeditated murder up to 4 days out. "Crimes of Passion" only get about a 15 minute warning.

I'm surprised no villain anywhere else in the world planned to murder like 50 people in one day, all at once, outside of the psychics' range, and just swoop in to DC and break Pre Crime's perfect 7 year record. Looks like their system was set up to do one-at-a-time.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."