Ladykillers

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Tom Hanks, one of the Wayans bros, that nazi guy from Oz, and some other people. I didn't care for it. Tom talked funny, and it annoyed me. The story could have been told without Tom talking all 17th century and shit. Or, maybe not. I dunno. But it annoyed me. Ending was predictable and I was ready for the movie to end. But, I'd spent all that time watching it, so I stuck with it and yup, it ended just like I thought it would. Blah. It won't kill you to watch it, but, don't try to either.
Paul

Post by Paul »

We borrowed the DVD from my sister-in-law a couple weeks ago. I don't particularly want to watch it.
Tom Hanks looked unwatchable from the commercials. His greasy Col. Sanders character looks too overdone.

Thank you. You have solidified my plans to return the DVD unwatched.
Paul

Post by Paul »

The wife finally decided to play the DVD.
I saw the first part, got bored, and left.

I'd pop my head in every once in awhile, but nothing caught my interest.

I came back in time to watch everybody die.
There, I spoiled the ending. So if you're reading this you have no reason to watch the movie.

Disclaimer: Not everybody dies like I said... but they should! The only person I didn't want to die was the General.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I came back in time to watch everybody die.
There, I spoiled the ending. So if you're reading this you have no reason to watch the movie.

Disclaimer: Not everybody dies like I said... but they should! The only person I didn't want to die was the General.

If you spoiled the ending for me, there will be consequences. Unless the movie does suck.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

OH. It does. It really does. Don't even bother checking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Movies are a hobby of mine. I'll check eventually when I have nothing else to watch.

Edited By Leisher on 1105517524
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Watch Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 first.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Cakedaddy wrote:Watch Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 first.
Or slash your wrists for the same enjoyable experience.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Watch Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 first.
Or slash your wrists for the same enjoyable experience.

I've got to go with Malcolm on that one. I saw both films and while the concept for the monster was interesting in the first film, it was horribly done. Don't even get me started on the ridiculousness that was the sequel.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I haven't seen them. But, they were trailers for one of the movies I've seen recently. May have even been Bubba Ho-Tep.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I saw Jeepers Creepers on TV awhile back. I checked out the Jeepers Creepers 2 spoiler somewhere, and really liked the ending. I'll probably watch it I ever get a chance to... for free... and nothing better is on.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Not to spoil anything, but Jeepers Creepers 2 really didn't have an ending.

I'm sure everyone reading this can figure out what that means, but its not really a spoiler. Trust me.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Not one of Tom Hanks best performances. But some of the other comedy had me laughing. It is very much an unrealistic plot. Just sit back and enjoy if someone else rents it. It's liveable. 5 out of 10.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Merged.

If I can keep from losing the entire forum database any more, we'll have quite the comprehensive list of movie reviews in... say... 12 or 14 years.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I finally saw this flick and I see Cake and Unk's views. I'd go 4 out of 10.

It wasn't great, but there's nothing sooo bad that you'll stab your eyes out.