Kill Bill Question

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Who was originally picked by QT to play Bill?

I'm pretty sure I remember that Caradine was the second person...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Your momma.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No fair. I can't respond with a joke about your momma, because she'll read it and come kick my butt.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've been told that she wears combat boots, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Don't make me tell the "orange story".
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

No.
Paul

Post by Paul »

1) I think Warren Beatty was Tarantino's first choice.

2) What's this I hear about an orange story?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

1) Thank you Paul.
2) Gordo is going to be good now, so you'll have to hope he misbehaves another time.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I had to think for about 7 seconds before I think I figured it out. And I'm cracking up now. Resulted in one of the best lines ever uttered by another human being. . . .
Paul

Post by Paul »

Can you at least tell me if it has to do with the color, or the fruit? I'm guessing the fruit.