Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

Edited By GORDON on 1150925763
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I can't mock 50 Cent. He's the one who said that Kayne West's claim that "Bush hates black people" was ridiculous. He showed that he has a clue about how our government is supposed to work.

But I know what you mean about hype and marketing.

Sometimes certain people or commercials get overexposed and you end up hating them. I refuse to eat a Subway food product because of Jared's overexposure and if you watch a golf tournament you'd have a hard time figuring out that there are more people out there than just Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I can't mock 50 Cent. He's the one who said that Kayne West's claim that "Bush hates black people" was ridiculous. He showed that he has a clue about how our government is supposed to work.
You know, that issue actually gave me pause in writing this post.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Too bad he can't rap worth a good goddamn.

Edited By Malcolm on 1146841620
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Selby

Post by Selby »

Too bad he can't rap worth a good goddamn.
Not much of a dancer either. His little shuffle? I can do that, and I'm white. I'm not supposed to be able to dance ;-) The wife likes him though. Not really sure why.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The wife likes him though. Not really sure why.
Maybe she's having trouble going back.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Zing!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”