NE to Parents: We're Better at Raising Your Kids

Comment threads from front page posts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I guess if we could just get enough government, everybody could live a happy, fullfilled life.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
mbilderback

Post by mbilderback »

I guess if we could just get enough government, everybody could live a happy, fullfilled life.
Dumbass, yes, all of us who think sex with a 12 yr old should be illegal think that the government should take over all of our lives. Maybe I can legislate a requirement that my wife must blow me once a week.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

No, I was serious. I've seen the light. Everybody can and will be happy as long as they have government taking care of them. I suggest raising taxes to help get us there.

By the way, so far in this thread you've called me an "idiot" and a "dumbass."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

It's pronounced "Dumas."
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
mbilderback

Post by mbilderback »

No, I was serious. I've seen the light. Everybody can and will be happy as long as they have government taking care of them. I suggest raising taxes to help get us there.

Oh, come on, you know damn well in my head it came out with Red Foreman as the speaker.

:)

And for all of those who don't know me well enough, I have the upmost respect for G and his ability to debate, insult, and joke without taking it personally.

:;): :p
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I didn't take it personally, I was just letting you know that I noticed. ;-)

And it's my goal to make my kid's first word "dumbass," Red Forman style.
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

Maybe I can legislate a requirement that my wife must blow me once a week.

I second that!

On a serious note...
MommyDearest has a great story that contrast what went on in NE. It looks like in either case the girl loses. I think the girl lost when she was born into that family. I'll acknowlege that it's damn near impossible to monitor a 13 year-old 24/7, but hopefully the parents have instilled a sense of self-respect and right vs wrong, morality, whatever so she could make a decision to put sex off till later. More importantly she could have the judgement not to be in that situation in the first place.

As for government taking care of me, I'd rather piss glass. I don't believe I'm ever going to see a dime of social security, but I'm sure as hell paying into it. What a euphamism! How are we securing society? But that's another rant.
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
Mommy Dearest

Post by Mommy Dearest »

Maybe I can legislate a requirement that my wife must blow me once a week.
I second that!

On a serious note...
MommyDearest has a great story that contrast what went on in NE. It looks like in either case the girl loses. I think the girl lost when she was born into that family. I'll acknowlege that it's damn near impossible to monitor a 13 year-old 24/7, but hopefully the parents have instilled a sense of self-respect and right vs wrong, morality, whatever so she could make a decision to put sex off till later. More importantly she could have the judgement not to be in that situation in the first place.

As for government taking care of me, I'd rather piss glass. I don't believe I'm ever going to see a dime of social security, but I'm sure as hell paying into it. What a euphamism! How are we securing society? But that's another rant.
Thanks,

And on a more serious note, I am sure he meant Dumbass in a kind and affectionate way hon.