Democratic Underground Loves You. - But they think you're stupid.

Comment threads from front page posts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

Well, they don't think EVERYONE here is stupid... those peeps who took the test and realized they had no human empathy... those people are ok. ;-)

"We must come to the realization that the majority of the population is in the lower 80% to 99% percent of the bell-curve"

Funny. Must be one lopsided-ass bell.

Edited By GORDON on 1123101120
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Someone doesnt understand normal probability distributions, apparently. As someone in the top 1%, I guess I could explain it to him, but I really don't like having to talk to ignorant Americans.

Edited By TheCatt on 1121295453
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Yeah, I thought that was funny. In fact, I'm kind of surprised the Democrats haven't been beating up this statistic: 4 years of "No Child Left Behind" and 50% of school-kids STILL score below average on standardized tests.
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

Yeah, I thought that was funny. In fact, I'm kind of surprised the Democrats haven't been beating up this statistic: 4 years of "No Child Left Behind" and 50% of school-kids STILL score below average on standardized tests.
Oh, they're not left behind. The pass and graduate them with everyone else. On their diploma it reads 'Do you want fries with that'. The only problem is they can't read it!
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It's all about Self Esteem, these days.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."