Santa Claus to The World

Comment threads from front page posts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

Hey, remember how America was the first on the scene after the Indian Ocean tsunami? Yeah, "middle finger to the world."

We're so racist that we help the people who hate us.

Edited By GORDON on 1122952952
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

It's our fault they hate us: our wealth makes them ashamed of their poverty.
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

It's our fault they hate us: our wealth makes them ashamed of their poverty.

Yeah, and she was begging for it.

We're damned if we do and damned if we don't. The UN bitches we don't do enough. Sections of the world think we do too much (Arab world).

begin rant

If they want to see how much of an effect we have on the rest of the world, close our borders, physically and economically. The global economy would collapse. Hell, we loan money to countries to pay the interest on loans we gave them. Meanwhile, the US would have to make an adjustment but would probably go along just fine. We have all the resources we need in our country, we would just have to use them better.

We seemed to have gone down hill around the second world war. We had the New Deal, then we extended our charity to the rest of the world. Prior to this the US was in self-imposed isolation as a result of our involvement in the first world war. I'm not saying we should have stayed out of WWII but we shouldn't have helped out as much after. It seems if we invade a country they're better off after they lose. Can I have the US declare war on me? I'll surrender and be better off then before.

end rant
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!