Torture

Comment threads from front page posts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

From here.

Maybe they forced the terrorists to read dtman.com. Now that's torture.

Edited By GORDON on 1105565302
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I wonder if they also would ask them questions three times in a row?

Seriously though, how fucking worthless is the Red Cross? I understand what they're trying to do, but we're talking about practices that won't have any lasting harm on a person that are designed to get information critical to saving lives. Should we just say "pretty please, tell us what you know"?

Keep in mind that these people are the bad guys.

When the next terrorist attack occurs, I hope the Red Cross will explain to the victims' families that we could have stopped the attacks, but it was more important for a prisoner to not divulge his medical history to officials.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If the Red Cross would stick to feeding hurricane victims and getting mail to POW's, there wouldn't be a problem. Crap like this tells me they are political, and that is a problem.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

send the prisoners to Isreal. Show them real torture.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

Just send them to an american prison, hell they will beg to go back. I wonder has the red cross ever looked at our penal system.
mbilderback

Post by mbilderback »

Yeah, workout rooms that put Wimbledon to shame and cable TV....it's rough on the inside. ???
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

I guess its nice to check the tube after their monring gang rapes and stuff, well maybe we can just export a few lifers to iraq to show em just the bad side of it then :)
mbilderback

Post by mbilderback »

Zetleft wrote:I guess its nice to check the tube after their monring gang rapes and stuff, well maybe we can just export a few lifers to iraq to show em just the bad side of it then :)
Hey some guys like that sort of thing. And you can't please everyone. :D