Duality.

Comment threads from front page posts.
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

From here.

One of the main problems of living within a constitutional republic is that not everyone is as smart as me.

As us. Not as smart as us.

Edited By GORDON on 1089771019
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

Did anyone not catch the irony in that update, by the way? I thought I spread it on pretty thick, but nobody has mentioned it. It's not exactly the flag-rallying bullshit I'm known for.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

We really need to increase readership on that front page.

Edited By Leisher on 1088122999
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:Did anyone not catch the irony in that update, by the way? I thought I spread it on pretty thick, but nobody has mentioned it. It's not exactly the flag-rallying bullshit I'm known for.
Admittedly, I tried to respond, but my laptop is now dead, so I was on another computer, and was having login issues.

"Amen" was the original post.

I was having dinner with some friends two nights ago, and we were talking about various political ideals, etc. We started talking about Libertarianism, and one said "yeah, we tried that once, and look where it got us." I took that as a reference to the American Revolution, and took her meaning to be "It wasn't enough, so we kept adding on layers to help people" whereas my take was "we had something good, and then just fucked it all up"
It's not me, it's someone else.