Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

He should start a career as a psychic.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Herschel Walker, again
Walker has repeatedly said he worked in law enforcement. According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, he did so at least three times before entering politics.

Walker told an audience of U.S. servicemen and women, “I worked in law enforcement, so I had a gun.” In 2017, he claimed, “I work with the Cobb County Police Department.” In 2019, Walker also told listeners, “I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”

The Journal-Constitution called the Cobb County Police Department, which said it had no record of Walker being employed there. Walker’s campaign then told the paper he was “an honorary deputy,” which Cobb law enforcement officials also could not confirm.

Earlier this year, Walker did tweet a photo of what he said was his honorary sheriff’s card from Cobb County. But that’s far from “working in law enforcement.” Being an honorary deputy, a local prosecutor told the AJC, is like having “a junior ranger badge.” Just don’t tell Elvis that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Both parties seem to be filled with the stupidest and most unethical human beings alive.

Idiocracy is inevitable.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Dude...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I guess the brain damage keeps the kids as believers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I'm guessing he got no head.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Was he a large, bald German man?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

you see "no head" has a double meaning, both literally that he got his head chopped off, and "no head" because he was on a date and there was no fellatio, after. so that was super clever.

But also I understood the Indy reference.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Dude goes crazy, takes family with him. not fatally. like, literally with him on a trip.

I feel like they could have put this up front
In the recording of the 911 call obtained by CNN, made just after midnight on October 16, Cirigliano said he needed someone from the Fremont Police Department immediately.

“I need some police protection immediately,” Cirigliano can be heard telling the 911 operator. “It is of vital national interest. It is related to September 11th, and people want to erase me from the face of the Earth.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Ocho Cinco can't do math.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

OK, so... how does the restaurant process that? Seriously, I want to know!
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Seriously. Maybe they had to call the bank?

Chad's Twitter signature is pretty awesome though:
McDonalds is cheaper than therapy, there is no “we” in fries & never forget you’re paying for sex indirectly but the word “relationship” changes the narrative.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Lol.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

He looks like he's about to get drilled when the video ends.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Nobody will notice...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

If you stand naked on the front porch and the neighbors can't see you, it's rural.
If you stand naked on the front porch and the neighbors call the cops, it's suburban.
If you stand naked on the front porch and the neighbors ignore you, it's urban.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »