Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Link is killed, but the URL describes one of the deaths in Hereditary. That was horrifying.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Not as graphic as Hereditary, but basically, the same death.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I can't decide if that's a shame, or not. Is that like the instant before death?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:06 pm I can't decide if that's a shame, or not. Is that like the instant before death?
Yes.

It is a shame. She's hot and her 8 year old son was there. She was just goofing and having fun.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Not that hot. Fake boobs
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I would be willing to wager that we start seeing "allowable force" and increased punishment laws for stuff like this. Also, doesn't the guy give off "I hope she fucks me now" vibes?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

While I don't think human's effect on the environment is as powerful as we're being told, particularly when it comes to individual people, I also strongly disagree with her. (And you have to click the tweet to see her whole statement.) Humans clearly impact the environment. Rivers don't normally catch fire by themselves.

Now, in her defense, everyone attacking her is also the "who's who" of those who bought into all things covid and the vaccine, which has all been proven to be bullshit. The climate change people are not without their own "fake data", "the science is over", etc. scandals.

They also have done NOTHING about climate change except talk. None of them are skipping the next generation of phones, TVs, cars, and so on to help the Earth.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:25 pm They also have done NOTHING about climate change except talk. None of them are skipping the next generation of phones, TVs, cars, and so on to help the Earth.
Her graph shows what science has done, fought by Republicans all along the way, by making fossil fuels less polluting. Remember lead in gasoline? Gone!
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:56 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:25 pm They also have done NOTHING about climate change except talk. None of them are skipping the next generation of phones, TVs, cars, and so on to help the Earth.
Her graph shows what science has done, fought by Republicans all along the way, by making fossil fuels less polluting. Remember lead in gasoline? Gone!
Rs will never be seen as a party that was in favor of fighting pollution. Just like how Ds have always fought against freedom and rights for black people. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Nixon (R) founded the EPA.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This is how you get on the "No Fly" list.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

He needs some rest. And meds.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:02 pm He needs some rest. And meds.
Can the meds be fatal?

Pretty sure disobeying a flight attendant is basically a felony.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I'm assuming he's ordinally a calm fellow (which I don't actually believe, but why not), he's just someone reached a breaking point. He needs rest. And meds. Which he is forced to take.

We've got to address the mental health problem in this country.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:27 pm We've got to address the mental health problem in this country.
Desperately.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

But then again, calm people aren't angry, and divided, and consuming media that tells them the other side is at fault for their problems.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Using spray paint as a torch.

I did this a lot as a kid :shock:

I a little curious as to what made it explode. I vaguely remember that when the flame got a certain distance from the can, we'd stop it. I wonder if he put it in a fire? that's the only time I've seen one explode.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:42 am I did this a lot as a kid
Ditto. He had to have held it far too long. I always did short bursts.