Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:55 pm So, and I swear I posted here about it once, I've always thought they had it backwards. Men get smarter when they get laid, because otherwise they just get obsessed with trying to get laid. George Elaine Seinfeld
YES!!! I always thought they had it backwards too.

However, I'm willing to concede that people without sex drives, asexuals, are a different animal and this doesn't apply to them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:29 pm However, I'm willing to concede that people without sex drives, asexuals, are a different animal and this doesn't apply to them.
90% rule and all that.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

The 9/11 conspiracy people were out in force on Twitter. I almost engaged, but figured what would come of it. I count that as a win.

The best was the theory that a SCUD missile was used at the Pentagon. They said, "professional pilots" didn't think they could pull off flying in so low, but a famously inaccurate SCUD missile could. Mmk.

Then someone asked what happened to all the people on board that plane? The answer: They took them somewhere and killed them.

I got thisclose to responding with, "Hey, you know what would have been a really good way to kill them?" But it probably would have gone over their heads.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Guy stops an autistic child running away from him with a head slam to the ground and then carrying the kid by his ankles back to where they came from. 3 years old.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/us/ohio- ... gfooterold

Video:
https://www.facebook.com/Mz.Pretti.Neis ... 6005854136
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Employee is gone, but you take a job like that, you had better have a boatload of patience.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

At this point, I'm convinced most flat earthers are just trolls.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I hope you're right. A lot of folks in that thread agreeing with it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Dr. Jarrod Betz does not look like he got through medical school.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

QAnon offshoot thinks JFK and JFK Jr are still alive.

Jr's death is a good one for a conspiracy because no bodies were ever found.

If JFK's death was faked, it's the greatest faked death in history...

Also, I think "QAnon" has lost all meaning. It feels like a repository where the MSM throws all political whackados.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Clearly a MENSA member.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

And has the t-shirt on of the competing pizza place he works at?

Prints would allow cops to find him if he had priors............. but we kinda know cops won't do anything for $60, right?

I think his prints are all over the touch screen too, since he was handling that. This dude is stupid scum and needs to be removed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:23 pm but we kinda know cops won't do anything for $60, right?
Depends which town.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I think I'd automatically tell 911 "he has a gun." It might get him shot, but, well, oh no.

Thieves are scum.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This apparently aired on ESPN last night. A millionaire who plays a game instead of having a real job talking about how athletes are "today's slaves". Neither of the other people push back.

How deep is the brainwashing to have this level of victimhood?

A fun reminder: There are more ACTUAL slaves in the world today than during slavery here in the U.S.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

At least white people are also slaves this time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:43 pm At least white people are also slaves this time.
You mean, just here in the U.S., yes?

Where do I go to sign my contract to be a slave that gets paid millions of dollars, while getting to be famous and treated like royalty?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:43 pm At least white people are also slaves this time.
You mean, just here in the U.S., yes?

Where do I go to sign my contract to be a slave that gets paid millions of dollars, while getting to be famous and treated like royalty?
Yeah, was just talking about the athlete-slave talk.

Apparently it's very competitive to be a slave.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Man he sure worked hard to gain slavehood. What an idiot for doing that.