Lego Star Wars - X-Box reviewed

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If you bought all the Lego kits based on the new SW films and then acted the films out with them, you'd have Lego Star Wars.

Its exactly like that.

Some things I should point out about this review:
-It was rented and played only in co-op mode.
-We didn't beat the game. I refused to play through Episode III. I didn't want to see any spoilers.
-We did complete Episodes I and II.
-We did so in about 4 hours.

This is a great game for adults and kids. In fact, some areas may be a bit too hard for kids. Everything in the game is a Lego structure. Anytime something is killed or destroyed its reduced to lego pieces. Which is funny considering the Lego people have a head piece. (Combine head piece with lightsabers in a kid's game.)

The game plays like Diablo, but has some sorts of coins or something you can collect to buy upgrades and other characters. We never needed to purchase anything in beating the first two episodes.

I'd talk more about it, but since it was rented we didn't have the manual.

That's really all you need to know. Its SW, its Lego, and its fun. Just keep in mind that adults won't find it too difficult, but there should be enough here to keep kids busy for weeks.

There are some minor camera problems in the coop mode, but nothing that's a deal killer.

6 out of 10 for big kids
9 out of 10 for little kids

Edited By Leisher on 1113877014
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”