What will be the price of the Nintendo DS - on Ebay

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

The last week before X-Mas?

Right now, they are hitting JUST over $200.

Had the chance to buy 4 of them on Friday. Shoulda done it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm still not sold on the DS.

From what I understand, nothing is "must have" about the system. In fact, I'd say its more of a Sega 32X rather than a next gen system.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I agree. But, it's sold out everywhere, meaning, there's a demand. And when there's a demand. . . Ebay scores.

I'm holding out for the PSP.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1101840228
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The PSP does look good. My only hesitation about that system is Sony's lack of RPGs and such for the PS. I wonder if that will crossover to the PSP.

That seems to be why all the other handheld systems have failed. Its not that Nintendo's system was better, but rather its selection of games was miles better.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”