Elon Musk

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

What a fucking self-loving douche.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Musk and those like him are slowly inching us closer to extinction.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

The internet made fun of Musk today at the border because his cowboy hat was backwards. Loads of comments about him being fake, stupid, yada yada yada.

Then Stetson said, "He's wearing it correctly."

I wonder if people carrying pitchforks and torches in the mobs of old used to wish there was a way to participate from home...?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Elon Musk

Post by Cakedaddy »

Well, in their defense. . . Anyone wearing a cowboy hat, correct or backwards, should be made fun of.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:57 pm Well, in their defense. . . Anyone wearing a cowboy hat, correct or backwards, should be made fun of.
Truly, this was the only good response.
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

~ People who have never spent any significant time hiking in the desert southwest
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Why would anyone do that when there's indoors, AC, and boobs?
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

Those things are better after you survive a hike in 110F.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Made headlines today for liking an "anti-Semitic" post and calling it "Truth".

Thing is the post is not anti-Semitic and it is the truth.
I should point out that TAFKAE, goes in depth explaining his take with many tweets, but I'm not posting them all here.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Some more images for fun and to back up TAFKAE's point:

TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:32 pm I should point out that TAFKAE, goes in depth explaining his take with many tweets, but I'm not posting them all here.
So he's saying that at organized group of Jewish people posted all those things?
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:45 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:32 pm I should point out that TAFKAE, goes in depth explaining his take with many tweets, but I'm not posting them all here.
So he's saying that at organized group of Jewish people posted all those things?
I don't think he's trying to say it's some massive conspiracy.

He's just saying that as a people, Jews have routinely taken a very anti-white people stance and he's calling them hypocrites for bitching people do the same to them.

I mean, they do usually vote D... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:00 pm He's just saying that as a people, Jews have routinely taken a very anti-white people stance and he's calling them hypocrites for bitching people do the same to them.
Have they? I've never known a Jewish person who did.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:39 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:00 pm He's just saying that as a people, Jews have routinely taken a very anti-white people stance and he's calling them hypocrites for bitching people do the same to them.
Look up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:45 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:39 pm
Look up.
Yeah, I'm sure there's a small group of people who hate lots of things out of millions. I just doubt it's some pervasive thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:48 pm Yeah, I'm sure there's a small group of people who hate lots of things out of millions. I just doubt it's some pervasive thing.
There are ALWAYS exceptions in every direction and nobody is saying all. In fact, TAFKAE goes out of his way to state he absolutely supports Israel and that nobody should paint all Jews with his words.

However, those are some bigger names up there shitting on whitey with nary a counterpoint in sight, which makes dude's point.

For example: I don't believe all Muslims look at everyone else as inferior and want them all to be exterminated, but those who do have some very loud voices and are kinda violent. Same for when Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc. spew their hate. That's not all black people, but they certainly have large followings. Same for white leaders who have said dumb racist shit like Biden, David Duke, and so on.

The crazies are never the real reason why hate spreads. It's the silence from the sane people who allow hate to spread and all to be painted with one brush.

That's why TAFKAE spoke up, and why it's ok Musk liked it. Both are on the record as supporting Israel, but are asking Jews to maybe lighten up on "kill all the whites"?

There's no maliciousness or hate in that message.
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:03 pm The crazies are never the real reason why hate spreads. It's the silence from the sane people who allow hate to spread and all to be painted with one brush.
In the post-apocalyptic book I'm writing, the protagonists come across a group with a religious zealot in charge. They immediately shoot her in the head and then no one seems to mind, heh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Rips Bezos' ex for helping to destroy Western civilization.

She's a woke white woman with billions to give away, so he's not wrong.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Non philanthropic douchebag attacks philanthropic woman.