Call of Cthulu

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

http://www.gamesplanet.be/index.p....1xjAkar

I like the Lovecraft stories... I may pick this one up.
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

Damn game has been in development forever, sure hope if finally gets released.... though it's gotta suck to be releasing around HL2 AND Halo2.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Damn game has been in development forever, sure hope if finally gets released.... though it's gotta suck to be releasing around HL2 AND Halo2.

That's an understatement.

The new Grand Theft Auto and Metroid Prime 2 are barely getting any press due to those two games.

Oh, and don't forget KotOR 2. (If you like SW and you didn't play KotOR, shame on you. Its better than the movies. If you don't get those initials, why are you reading this chain?)

Now Quake 4 was just announced and should be out soon.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Paul

Post by Paul »

Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

What kinda Star Wars geek would I be if I hadn't bought KotoR you meatbag human. And yes this game has a better plot then the new movies by far, surprise it had zero Lucas involvement.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I loaned my friend my copy of KotOR. He played a little, then quit for some stupid racing game on his Game Cube. Gah!

I blame the baby absorbing most of his free time so he can't concentrate on the KotOR plot. Heck, he didn't know about the rapid transport thing and was walking all the way back to base until I saw him play and pointed it out.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Zetleft wrote:What kinda Star Wars geek would I be if I hadn't bought KotoR you meatbag human. And yes this game has a better plot then the new movies by far, surprise it had zero Lucas involvement.
Hell, it had a better plot than the original trilogy. Best RPG I'v ever played.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren