Galactic conquest games

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

Has anyone found one yet that is any good, and has been made within the last couple years?

Master of Orion 2 is good, but antiquated.
MOO3 sucked ass. A lot of ass. I'm angry I spent $50 on it.

Any others? Would be fun to multi.
Troy

Post by Troy »

First post in forever... but i recently bought Homeworld 1 and Homeworld: Catalcysm.... I had put off playing these games long enough and WOW I really missed out not playing these sooner. 3-D space combat has levels of strategy that I only now am beginning to realize and adjust to. If anyone hasnt picked up a copy... it's only like 10 bucks now for either.

If anyone is interested in multiplayer drop a line.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I seem to remember recommending Galatic Civilizations to you a while back. Did you not try it?

Its a Galatic Conquest Game that got great reviews and was described as "the game MOO3 should have been".

As for Homeworld, I have a link at home I've been meaning to post that has some cool mods for Homeworld. I'll try to remember tonight to post it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”