OMG the BASEBALL COACH is CHEWING TOBACCO!!!!!

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1640449,062609coachcanned.article
After earlier, separate complaints alleging the seven-year coach had organized illegal offseason practices and consumed alcohol during games, the final straw came in May, when a father of a player accused Czarnecki of chewing tobacco during games and while teaching classes.

Click through only if you want to see some serious DRAMA.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Wow.
The most recent allegations didn't occur until senior Packy Costello walked off the team after Czarnecki wouldn't guarantee the infielder playing time on Senior Day.

"My parents were in from Florida and it was a chance for them to see their grandson play," said Scot Costello, Packy's father. "It was a nonconference game (Vernon Hills), with no consequences in the conference standings. I was upset."

That prompted the elder Costello to accuse Czarnecki of chewing tobacco during games and class. Policy in Bremen High School District 228, which includes Oak Forest High School, bans use of tobacco products on school grounds.

"You can absolutely say I have an ax to grind," Scot Costello said. "I'm aware I can be accused of sour grapes. I can understand that. I am going after him a little bit. There's no doubt about it.

"My son had him as a teacher last year and he was chewing in class. I have seen him chewing on the field and so forth."

It should be noted that Packy Costello has a checkered past.

He was advised to withdraw or face expulsion last year with six weeks left in the school year after he and two other boys were caught smoking marijuana on a baseball road trip to Lexington, Ky.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Exactly. DRAMA.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

And this is what our country has become.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."