Team comp 2

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Was doing some random reading and thinking and stuff.

Trying to create a team that's attack speed based.

Teemo is attack speed AP.
Ashe is attack speed AD.
Warwick has an ability that speeds up everyone's attack speed.
Our tank can take Zeke's. So can the support.
Nidalee heals a champ and gives them 60% attack speed boost.

Study the champs and find out who, if any, can give attack speed buffs like Warwick can.

We could have a couple attack speed AP champs and stack WotA.

We'd have to take boots of tenacity because we'd have to stay mobile to avoid losing our damage dealing champs to bursts. Ranged is a must. Tank and Top are heavy CC.

We'd only have to keep enemies still for a couple seconds to kill them quickly. Attack speed champs are manaless and there's no cool down.

That's about all I have on this right now. Have to study more of the champs and find more attack speed based champs. Is Teemo the only AP attack speed champ?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

OH, and if everyone takes teleport, we can bounce around at will. Top lane is empty, we all go there and push asap. With the attack speed, we clear the minions, push the tower and it's dead before they can respond. We leave. High attack speed. High movement speed. This could be the team we use to win with no kills.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nunu has a buff when, at level 5, increases attack speed by 55% and movement speed by 20% (I think). It is basically giving another champion (or minion) a Phantom Dancer for about 10 seconds. It has a pretty good duration.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Cakedaddy wrote:OH, and if everyone takes teleport, we can bounce around at will. Top lane is empty, we all go there and push asap. With the attack speed, we clear the minions, push the tower and it's dead before they can respond. We leave. High attack speed. High movement speed. This could be the team we use to win with no kills.
And I always have teleport on SR. It is like you are mining my brain for all the good tactics I already use.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."