Nocturne

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No build page for him yet?

Anyway, Cake watch the #1 PotW in this clip:
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

That might be a cool move to start using on TT.

If someone is hitting you hard up top, ult towards bot, and just let us know who you're hitting. Even if you still die, it might be enough to get us a kill or even a couple of kills and a tower.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I have used his ult to escape death MANY times. Especially when I'm out numbered and have friendlies fighting better odds. On TT, his ult wouldn't reach all the way to bottom lane from top lane.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I have never noticed you doing that before. If you ever do it, yell out who you're hitting, and we can go after the same target.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

It's normally something that happens and is over in seconds. Not anything that can be coordinated. It's more like "Oh shit, I'm gonna die. Quick scan for a less deadly location. Hit it and hope. . . It's a desperation move. I normally celebrate it afterwards. I don't play Noc much any more, so it's been a while. Happened only on SR where it's not uncommon for there to be two different fights happening.