Kog'Maw

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

This guy went 21/3/5. Was insta popping the other team. But, he leveled really quick. He went mid and was scoring some kills on ashe which helped feed him.

Kextech Gunblade
Trinity Force
Sorcerer's Shoes
Malady
BF Sword
Cloak of Agility
(he was going for Infity Edge with the last two)

Took flash and exhaust.

Now, mind you, I was Soraka and in many team fights, I kept him alive. But, he killed MANY without my help too. Just saying, numbers would have been slightly different.

No idea on runes or anything. He did a lot of ganking and 1v1'ing once the game progressed.

All that being said, our whole team did really well. 13/6/8 for Jax. 8/4/12 for Victor, etc. I had the lowest kills with 2/6/24. So, it's easy to be a super star when you have a good team behind you. Especially has a ranged carry sniping retreaters. Even still, 21/3/5, you are doing something right.

Was a far cry from our Kog. :-)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

We'll have to share this build with him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”