Losing interest

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ok...

Catt, if you see this, I'll be online until around midnight tonight, and back on again at 8 a.m. tomorrow.

Well, 8:30...ish.

Any of Gordon's castles you don't want, let me know. I wouldn't mind grabbing the one NE of my core cities either.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

My credit card just got dinged for another 1000 crystals or whatever they are, and I haven't logged in the game in months. This happen to anyone else?

This have anything to do with the fact I gave someone my account and password?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It wasn't your credit card. Check it again. But you probably got the receipt, cuz the acct is still on your email address.

Edited By TheCatt on 1289426510
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The email receipt I got doesn't say which credit card was dinged, just says it was a Visa. So it wasn't my card?

And uh oh. I already sent a bitchy email to EA regarding transaction number 255973525.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think I killed the help desk ticket before they did anything.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Nah, Fysith and I have been using your account to queue up and kill barons. I bet he bought diamonds.

I switched the account to a new email address, so if that happens again you won't see it.

They recently patched the game to fix a lot of issues. You can basically set the bldg minister to autobuild bldgs as slots come up, etc, so city maintenance is bearable.

They also added research, so you can use resources to improve various attributes of your troops/etc.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yep, it just told me the new email addy is [email]progressv@gmail.com.[/email]

Hippie.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Actually, it stands for Progress Ventures, a business I used to work for. I used it to circumvent our corporate email filtering.