Davidson

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

In case you aren't on the LOU forum, Davidson just abandoned all of his cities.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Did you launch a baron at that castle I was saving you? If not I am going to launch cats at it. That way if some other dick in our alliance tries to snag it even if I called dibs, I can flatten their new city "accidentally."

tHEN KICK THEM FROM THE ALLIANCE AND FLATTEN THE REST OF THEIR CASTLES.

Oops caps lock.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If I don't hear something within a couple hours, I am launching the cats.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I did. Hang on, I'll look up the specifics.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Looks like I'll be capturing ruins at noon tomorrow.

Also, I'm just too far away from his castles to have a shot at getting any. My Barons won't land until the 8th and I sent them early this afternoon.