Raiders

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I was skimming today. Did I read that people are ready to attack them, and that they have not responded to the merger request?

If that is the case, I'd like to vote that we back off and not provide support. I'm HOPING that DK sees that using boats and random attacks won't work against a stronger enemy. Yes, they will suffer a ton of losses, etc. After they do that, we can pull off a proper attack and say "See? That's what we've been trying to teach you this whole time." They aren't learning with these lone castles they keep taking. Also, when are we going to smack their hands and say "Enough! Stop taking castles you can't support. Build your infrastructure." Or are we not going to and just run with the crappy support they can give and just make them follow orders?

By the way, I haven't heard from Unseth or any other Raider either. So, I guess they are on the attackable list. Until we get the "My mail was broke" contact later on, of course.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Unseth posted in our general forum.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

The post from back in May?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Hahahaha, yeah, I guess so. I just saw someone respond, and thought it was new.

They never responded to my merger request.
It's not me, it's someone else.