Server 3

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I need to add def/RU and def/Head, but ballistas only really shine against artillery.

Templars, guardians, and rangers seem the best for raid defense.

Remember, the # of heads is how many units that unit counts as.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Gordo, let me know when I can pull my troops back.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Any time you need to. They were a good number at first, but now make up less than 10% of my total army.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Feel free to plunder the shit out of Modual on 3. I'm constantly over flowing storage cause I don't log in to transfer resources. I'm going to move all my troops to the Heart House so they don't fight back. I'm upgrading my markets to increase carts.

You will just have to deal with the 46 city guard.

And if you are short on gold, post some food/iron for sale at 50k each and I'll buy what I can. Can spare 200k right now.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1274076333
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Definitely need gold. 4 iron for sale right now at 50k each. I set it for 4 hours away max so check it from the city near me.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I am attempting suicide on server 3, again. Last time I came out of the attempt stronger.

I have 110k points, a Duke. Three massive castle cities, fully armored and full of troops. One more castled city that I gained last time I tried to commit suicide... sigh. It isn't converted to war castle yet, but it has about 40k TS to play with.

This time I am hitting the alliance that owns the continent I am on... "The David Reeds"... no more waiting hours for reinforcements to hit me by boat, that I wipe out.

I spent 110 diamonds just to get a war minister for this op... I have scheduled 2-4 fake strikes to decoy cities, per each of my castles, with 2 enemy cities taking real strikes. So that's about 15 fake hits, and 10 real ones.

fake hits land all over the place at 10 am... and some of them are big enough to look real. In particular, the biggest decoy city is going to be hit by 50 galleons, 100 sloops, and 10 catapults. In siege mode. The biggest city they have in the opposite direction of my real target... I think they will rush to defend the decoy city.

The real city to which I am sending barons is near me, and I will be hitting it an hour later, so hopefully they get all their support troops going the opposite direction. He is getting hit by about 200k TS in siege and assault of offensive units. The city is close so assault troops will have quick turnaround.

I also have about 100k TS in defensive units, scattered around so I can move them wherever they need to be.... there are so many TDR that they can hit all my castles at once. That is what I am hoping for.

Also, I am NOT resigning my alliance, "NWA," before I go. A bunch of them are canadian and said some hurtful things about Americans in chat the other night. I just remembered that. So they can go down with me. :-D

Anyway, I hope I don't win.... but I do think it would be funny if I took down one of their cities before I go.

I'll keep you updated, tomorrow.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Also... and this is sort of funny.... I have no defense minister on this account. My alliance will NOT know when I am under attack... and I wont say a word. If TDR starts hitting the other guys in my alliance... and why woulnd't they? It will be a complete surprise to my alliance. And my prophecies to them a couple days ago of "TDR will eventually notice us on this continent, and take us out" will look pretty wise.... and unless TDR tells them, no one will ever know I started it....

Muahahaha! /EVIL LAUGH
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Got 3 emails this morning, "Dude, why are you attacking me? Our alliances are allied!"

NWA should have told me that, but I did still feel a little bad, so I left the NWA alliance...

Then I responded to all 3 of those emails the same way: "Your entire alliance will immediately surrender to me. No terms."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

hahahahahaha
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

First wave of attack came in, including the strong fake:

I lost 30% of my attacking navy, including the Baron I sent. I was hoping to have him siege a few rounds to make them think it was my primary target, but no.

Forces hitting the real target have been launched, they land on the hour.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Launched 5 more fake attacks on that strong fake city, hoping they think I am reinforcing that siege, there
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Don't forget you can only have so many attacks issued from each city. Your attack queue will fill up.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah I know.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Strong-fake navy getting hammered, but hell with them.

Primary city... I hit it hard. 24k knights in assault followed by 3 waves of siege. Knights hit him for about 70% of his forces, final baron siege took him down to 10%. I own 9% of the city. I can hear the reinforcements coming from all over the continent.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Once my troops disembarked from my transport ships, suddenly that city is falling the way I wanted it to. Wish I still had my baron there.

I own 20% of the other city, and my repeat knight assault will clear everything still left there, at 2 o'clock. Reinforcements have not yet shown up.

I have 26 incoming attacks. It will be glorious.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I just realized... I have knocked at least 1k points off of that city with my ships. I thought it was at least 8k points when I started, but I haven't seen that much damage in my siege reports. Suddenly in the region view it wasn't round any more..... hmmmm.

So of course I sent more troops to siege it.

The primary city got reinforced, but my knight assault happens in 15 minutes and, if no more units showed up, I'm still clearing that city.

27 attacks incoming. Some have landed as scouts or plunders. Had no units in those cities at the time.

Edited By GORDON on 1278006894
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Oooo he got heavily reinforced.

I lost 40% of my knights but he lost 70% of what he had there.

Gained 2% last round, 5% this round. At 26%.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Geez, that coastal city my navy is pounding is down to 4k points. I almost feel bad... I never thought I would reduce it to rubble.

My I should hit Legends Never Die, too.... hehe
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

NWA contacted me, and I told them what's up. I told them I am awaiting TDR's surrender.

They said 2 things... could I clear out a city so they could have it, and that due to their alliance, they would have to help TDR defend those cities fdrom me.

My response to that was to ask if TDR, which owns 80% of the continent, was so pathetic that they needed outside help to defend themselves from a single guy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

They must be upset... they activated an orb of peace on the coastal city. It goes into effect in 24 hours. I'll be done with it by then.