Dropkick Murphys

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Got my ticket for later next month. Tiger Army is opening. I guarantee you've heard DM's "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" in a dozen adverts.

Edited By Malcolm on 1453311831
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

So begins the concert rush. Two shows next week, followed by a few in March and April.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

In all my years of going to concerts in general or punk rock ones specifically, this is bar none the fattest crowd ever. Fucking drunk wannabe Irish fratboy Boston guidos.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Rather disappointing show. Tiger Army had their setlist cut short by one song due to "technical difficulties." Dropkick played a lame acoustic version of the one song I gave a shit about. The crowd would best be described as juggalos with shamrocks. God help us if House of Pain ever gets on a double bill with these dudes. We may have to nuke the entire area for the good of mankind.