Leisher - T-maps

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Did you still want some? I still have a ton.

Also, I've done about 25 of them, and have yet to pull a vanq from them. Did they change the loot table? Out of the last batch of about 10, I did get quite a bit of fort/invul armor parts. But, I'd rather be getting vanq. So, unlucky, or did they change something?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Not sure.

I've been getting an vanq of some sort from pratically every level 5 I do though.

I hope they didn't weight the high ends with more(well sort of)

I'm slashing the crap out of the prices on my vanquishing stuff, and still not a ton of sales.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I use to get at least 2 vanq weapons out of every 7 or so maps.

I'm wondering if they just lowered the vanq spawn, instead of the quality of loot per level.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Oh, and I STILL haven't gotten any teleport or reflect items. And I loot EVERYTHING. I've gotten ONE invis item so far. I've never pulled a ring.
Troy

Post by Troy »

You can use the chest in my house if you want.

The one to the far left has all Jewlery/Clothes. Divided into backpacks, with books labeling them.

I tend to use reflect items a lot though, so I don't have a ton of those.

Edited By Troy on 1244140846
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Those must be level oriented. I've done way too many chests and pulled way too many items to have never found one.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I got a ton of them when I use to pick dungeon chests, as well as 3+4s...

But on the other hand, I do have a memory of not getting many reflect items at first...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'll always take treasure maps. I've even bought a boat for those hard to reach places. Although, I suppose I should break down and get a rune book or two instead of relying on sailing anywhere.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

You MUST find a rune library.

You match the map to a number at stratics. Go to the library. Recall to the number. You dig.

Libraries have runes to everywhere. No boat needed and you knock them out quickly.

Make sure you get in steam so I know when you are on.