Tuesday Night Action

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Got some kills.

Died in a 1v1 as soon as I got home though, to a red.

Traded my vanq hally for two vanquishing qstaffs and went out and killed a few TB, as well as a revenge kill on the PK that got me earlier.

Again in a 1v1, he had a 2600 bounty on his head, and probably won't be ressing anytime soon, I've seen him before and he's a really careful PKer normally.

Fight went on and on(mostly basic combos, hally/qstaff and just running in circles) until we both got each other to around 30% health and my resist item kicked in and he shot a lightning at me that bounced off and hit him, and I hit a energy bolt at the same time that took him down to 0%.

He ran for a sec, stopped to heal, and I managed to close in time with my new staff.

Edited By Troy on 1244005001
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I have yet to get a reflect item.

I had some action tonight too. Was showing someone COMPLETELY new to the game around. Was taking him around Yew killing goats and cows, taming cats and dogs, etc. Just basic stuff. Then I saw I PK NEW PEOPLE. I sent him to town and I hung around outside of town being somewhat bait as he went. I PK for some reason decided I looked like a better target than the newb in bone with no horse. Anyway, he finally attacked me. I chased him around and eventually got him. He would trap pouches as I'd para him, but never cast heal. Kept trying his bandages. Learning his patterns, I knew after I para him, he always takes the time to trap another pouch before running. So, I knew I had time for an expl/ebolt combo. It kill him. He actually had a ton of loot. 50 to 70 of each reg, total of 33 potions, etc. And, he was trying to kill me with "a spear". He didn't even take the time to get a GM made.

Later, was friending him to a small house and was going between characters when he said "There's an all red guy who appears to be stabbing me." "And now I'm dead." I got the red banned a second too late. The red was on foot and Alex was hidden in the same house. I ran out, revealed and para'd. The guy had trapped pouches. I was doing alot of poisoning and expl/ebolt combos. He died as well. Not nearly as much loot, but at least he had a GM weapon.

Last was a random blue again. He attacked me first, and he was a much better fighter than the previous two. I actually had to go defensive a couple of times. My newb friend got lost heading to town and this PK caught up with him. Fortunately, he made it into guard territory. Unfortunately, he didn't know it, and even if he did, didn't think to call guards. I chased the PK off his corpse so that nothing go looted. The PK was fighting hurt trying to score a kill on me. He'd use houses to break line of site and used mini heal alot. I kept putting my reflect back on. Eventually, he forgot to take it off and at 50% health, I saw him casting explosion. I was at about 70% and started my own combo. I think he saw the reflect 'flash' as he started running immediately. I think he hit a potion and then recalled. I think I dropped my explosion on him, but never got to target my ebolt. So, he got away.

Kram (the new guy) died twice, but never lost any items.

Had no idea Yew was such a hot bed of PK activity. Although, that all took place over about a 3 hour span.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1244008600