Taz! - About your power kats

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Troy

Post by Troy »

In my opinion.

It takes a max of like 3 days of macroing to get yourself able to do 3+4s.

TOTALLY worth it.

Better monsters, more loot, and more fun.

Doing a ton of 1+2s are boring, the 3+4s are more fun though.

Level 5s are just.. well... really fun. (and I normally hate pvm)

Edited By Troy on 1243448643
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I like the no risk of the level 1's. Alex does them with ZERO map skills. I've got a system down now and I can cycle through them pretty quickly. I do about 5 maps till I'm full of loot. I hand it all off to Professor who IDs everything. Hands the good stuff back to Alex who gives it to Jeb and sells the rest in town for a few K gold. IDed items sell for WAY more than unid'ed. I'm always so happy when I get to a spot and there's no collateral spawn crap to clean up.

The level 5 was cool last night, but the whole time, I was worried someone would show up and start looting my chest. Had to keep leaving to dump loot and stuff. I'll always get help on the upper levels when I get to them.

Haven't started training picking/cart yet cause I'm having fun with the 1's. But, my mapper has GM Music/Hiding with upper 90's provo/stealth. 50 each mage/resist though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I completed a level 1 today and figured I could do level 2s, but if they require lockpicking, then forget it.

What exactly does a treasure hunter need to have to be able to do the different levels?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Lockpicking and cartogrophy. Then, skills to help you survive the monsters.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Lockpicking and cartogrophy. Then, skills to help you survive the monsters.

So my treasure hunter can't be my PvPer.

And I'll take as many lvl 1s as you want to give up. Are you online now? I've got around 6K in the house, I can meet you and buy some off you.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Post by Troy »

My template, that can do level 5s without getting owned (these chest normally spawn 6 or so of LL,Balrons,Blood,Poisons when you dig em up)

100x
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Lockpicking
Cartography
Music
Provoke

All of this can get up to 3-4 level map capable through 4-5 days of unattended macroing and one-two days of semi attended macoring (Cartography)

Edited By Troy on 1243452493
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'll start training a treasure hunter later tonight. In the meantime, Leisher can do Lvl 1s for fun.
Troy

Post by Troy »

When you guys get level 4 capable, I've got a bunch you can have for cheap.
Troy

Post by Troy »

HAHAHA... just noticed Cake trying to sell his vanquishing shepards crook on the forums... fail!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

heheh Any bidders yet?!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm doing hiding/stealthing for the dungeon chests, with low magery/resist. Don't plan on fighting. Just getting in, getting goods, getting out. Might eventually dump stealth and put it into magery/resist.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I was gone (at the movies). When you are on, make sure you get into Steam so I can see you and you can see me. We can trade then.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

When are you on next Leisher? So we can meet up with the maps. I'm going to be out of town this weekend. So let make sure it's tonight so you can do them over the weekend.