Two Ideas for action

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Have been doing some thinking. Right now, most of our time in UO is spent apart, doing our own things. Why? Do we not like each other? Nah. I'm guessing, nothing to do. We can hang out and hope a red or gray shows up. But that's about it. But, if we actually had targets, we'd be hunting and winning and stuff. So, I had two ideas.

1. Go Order/Chaos. Pick the side that lets us fight the most enemies, and do that. I don't like it cause we can't do our thing (destroy guilds). We can score kills, but not really accomplish much.

2. Infiltrate T^B. I Figure we can all create some newb characters. Be newbish around town. End up at the TB town. And maybe, get recruited into T^B. Once in, we train up for a bit. And when we are ready. War them from within. We can attack all the T^B people we want with no murder counts, etc. We start with killing the AFK macroers, then spam our actions off of their journal. Then, when we can't hide our actions any more, we go roug and start taking them out all over the place. We'd be able to do a lot of damage from within. Not to mention cleaning out all their 'newb supply' chests. Each time we kill someone, we leave a book that says "T^B is crooked. Join WMD."

Option 2 would take the most time. But, I think it would be the most fun. Option 1 would give us oranges, but be way less meaningful.

Thoughts?
Troy

Post by Troy »

I like option two, only because the TB and TG (Malice) guilds are both Order.

Going Chaos would let us fight them freely.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Which option are you for? You say two (infiltrate T^B) but talk about one (fighting both T-B and TG).
Troy

Post by Troy »

Oh, sorry i meant one.

Two if we get bored with one.
Troy

Post by Troy »

So we going chaos or what?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

There are few things in UO that I have wanted to do less than go chaos. However, since you and I are the only active members and I can hardly deny something that makes half the members happy. . .. I'll go chaos.

But I'm not happy about it.