Killed some bad guys!!

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Opolis finally made an appearance. Killed a theif at the GY repeatedly. He kept running to town where my magic couldn't hurt him. So I'd para him and let Opolis take him down with the DP hally.

Chased a few reds and a gray (maybe two) away as well.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

You got a dude named Metro, too?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Troy

Post by Troy »

I got PKed for the first time on my treasure hunter.

Doing my level 3-4 chest circuit when I recalled into the lich lord room RIGHT on top of a PK riding a nightmare... with 3 white wyrms.

I was all killed and instant fireballed to death.

Wheeee.... But on the flip side, this weekend I looted no less than 4 corpses of other lockpicking hopefulls like myself in similar locations. Had a sweet reg stockpile.

Darn chests are in THE most dangerous spots in dungeons, always have you recalling on top of dragons, balrons, ancient wyrms, and ogre lords.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Oh, you can add "Ace" to the list of people that need to be warred.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Saw them at the Brit GY last night... with their white wyrms.

I'll let Cake explain why we need to pretty much avoid ACE.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Cakedaddy wrote:Opolis finally made an appearance. Killed a theif at the GY repeatedly. He kept running to town where my magic couldn't hurt him. So I'd para him and let Opolis take him down with the DP hally.

Chased a few reds and a gray (maybe two) away as well.
Maybe it was because I had a lot of tiredness going on, but I need to remember to watch my health better. I was just trying to get next to a guy with my dexer and didn't realize I had 20 health left and was DP'd until Randy was telling me about it.

LAst night was my first pvp in years, though. I just need to get my head back into it.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Gordon was chasing the guy and I said "Dude, back off. One more hit and you die." I appreciate the aggresive attitude, but damn!

ACE

LOOOOOng story there.
Short version:
First major war on GL. Fought them for a looooong time. They hated us. They bitched about our constant use of deamons to fight with. We slaughtered them. They really hated us.
They are ACE on UOSA. They are a tamer guild. PVP with 3+ wyrms each. Not much we can do against them.
One of their members was recently promoted to a GM of the server.

So, Brodie (read about him at www.dtman.com/tkv in the TDE, TD3, etc guilds), is now a GM of the server.

I was farming blood eles in Shame and *poof* a GM appears. "Alex the Artist from GL?" he asks.
"Yes" I say, then pull up his name. Uh oh.
I don't remember what he said, but I asked "So, am I banned now?"
He answered "Nah man. It's not like that."
He said it was good to see me. I asked if his friends were playing, and he said they were. But, they had grown up and settled down since their GL days. Ya, right.

But ya. I figured, the less we do with ACE, the better. Maybe I'm being paranoid.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Brodie is the one that killed me :)
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Hmmm. Wonder if he was demoted. Suposedly, his characters got locked once he was promoted.
Troy

Post by Troy »

PvPed at the GY today after work.

Got into a bunch of decent scraps.

Fought a few Red PKs even for a while, until my quarter staff drained em of stamina and they recalled out.

Then two blue guys attacked me. One was a spear dexer, the other a mage.

They werent communicated well, so I drew them off and fought them a bit seperatly. Got the dexer to half health, and he didn't seem to have magery or pots because I dumped on him quick and killed him off.

Fought his mage buddy by getting in his face and smacking him with the staff. He lost all his stamina and just sat there taking a beating from the Qstaff. Doing small heals and stuff, he finally did a create food and started running again. I used my new teleport ring to teleport right in front of him, giving in another wack which sucked the rest of his stamina and red lining him. One more wack and he was a goner.

Sure they were noobs, but it was a fun fight.

The reds before kept saying "pussy pussy, your gonna run" before they, themselves ran, it was funny.

Edited By Troy on 1241568904
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Do spears paralyze? Do maces... destroy armor, or whatever it was they used to do?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Maces yes, spears no.

Maces used to have a crushing blow or some other thing, i forget. But that was after UO:R

Maces sap stamina though.

Edited By Troy on 1241572381
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I see.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Taz, could have used some back up!

Actually, if you had been there, they probably would have ran immediately.

Anyway, went to Hyth where I farm gold and weapons. The balron is in my recall area and I hid immediately. That's when I see an on foot dexer in the next room. The balron's health is down to about 10%. So, this dudes been workin' the room. I wait till the balron has him back to me and I run out of the room and hide real quick. That's when I see on all names, there's also a chick down there. The dexer does some stuff and he's leading the balron out of my recall rune and runs around a corner. I can see him in the hall on the other side of the wall. The balron is right on top of me now. Then, I'm revealed. Balron hits me and I'm running and healing. Hmm. Fuckers tried to get me killed!! So, it was on. I lure the balron and a deamon into their hall hoping the on foot dexer will get into trouble. I hide and the chick character invis's the dexer. Then, she reveals me, with a smile. No problem. . . I continue trying to lure the balron and there's a game to see who screws up first. I was going to start using wall of stone to try to lock the dexer down. But, before I could put that plan into action, he attacks me!! Yahoo!!! An on foot dexer is trying to fight me!! I start dumping and have him near death. He runs and I get stuck on something and can't kill. His friend heals him. Some messing around later, I'm dumping again and she heals him. Then, she casts explosion. Since the dexer had been wiffing, I wasn't hurt. The dexer starts to run and I drop my explosion on him. I start to chase with ebolt up. Her spells went off, but a heal potion kept me above 50%. The dexer is running into the room with the deamons and balrons. He passes by the balron and *SWOOSH* Flame strike! Yes! Thank you balron!! This puts the dexer at about 8% and I cut the corner and drop my ebolt. Down goes dexer! I heal up real quick cause I know his friend is coming. I start to loot and cast heal. As she dumps, I heal myself and cast again. Looting the whole time. I loot him dry. She's out of mana, so am I. We dance a bit longer, but she ends up leaving. I finish off the balron and head home.

Unfortunately, she must have been carrying the loot, or, they hadn't been there long. Not much gold, and not many weapons. Did score a scimitar of power though.

Was LOTS of fun.

They were all with the S_B guild. Sexy Bitches. ya.

Sir Nathan and Carli were the ones I was fighting. Looking at their roster, I remembered seeing Chick down there too. But only in all names. Must have bugged out early. Might have been the second account of one of them or something.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1241674693
Troy

Post by Troy »

DECCCC!
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

They have no active wars, not O/C. Have a dexer on foot and a bard trying to fight. I'm betting they wouldn't accept.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

The saga continues. Fought a few people tonight. Killed some too. Killed a red twice, even though he had a blue healer. We were attacking the healer though, so, really, he was in the fight. There was sometimes another mage dropping spells too. They did end up getting Taz at one point though. Killed a C0B dude once. Then he stopped going gray, and we were gay.

Fair number of targets, good kill to death ratio. We won more fights, but Taz lost an 8k staff. So. . . there's that. But, we are rich, so 8K doesn't mean much.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Blah, I crap out 8k staffs!

Good night though, stayed up a full hour and a half later than I thought I would, because we were getting constant action.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

And there would have been more. But we were adults about it, and put the game away for the night cause we had to get up in the morning.
Troy

Post by Troy »

P.S. the 2v2vrandom people we had was against the -F- guys, the new comers to the server who smack talk a lot, but pvp too.

Can't say I saw any of the so called smack talk though, just like 30m of good fighting.