Faith No More

Audio Tawk
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I now think I have all their albums, and I don't think they ever made a bad one.

It's too bad they were never marketed well enough after their MTV-favorite album Epic. I think their best work followed that album.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

That cover of "War Pigs" was teh 4w3s0m3!!!!1!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That was the The Real Thing album (I called this the Epic album before... no). That was followed by Angel Dust which may be my favorite. King For a Day, Fool for a Lifetime is excellent and has some 70's lounge singer vibes built in to the rock, which you really don't hear very often. I just received, Album of the Year, which I understand is their last, and after half a dozen listens I am thoroughly enjoying.

Pre-The Real Thing, they had an 80's-California-punk-Chili Peppers thing happening, which I think Catt may enjoy. It's Introduce Yourself. The kept the punk vibe through all the albums, but they're really good at playing their instruments, so I'm not sure it's technically punk.

It would be a waste if you didn't give Faith No More a listen.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Introduce yourself is pretty good, I think most peeps are familiar with the "We care a lot" track from that one.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

TheCatt wrote:Introduce yourself is pretty good, I think most peeps are familiar with the "We care a lot" track from that one.
If not then they damn well should be. Include me among their fans.