Killa J

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Had quite the fight with him tonight. He was turning himself grey at the GY. Taz and Alex would attack, he'd run and house hide. Then Taz tagged Val in. Guy would do the same thing over and over. Even when it was 1 v 1, he'd house hide. Eventually, we switched tactics. Alex would hang out between Val and Kill's house with flame strike precast. Had a few close ones, but he'd always heal. He was ALWAYS able to get a heal off. My spells NEVER disrupted him. VERY frustrating. Finally, the planets aligned, Val landed some good hits, I just happened to run up with FS precast and as Kill was running towards town (where my magic does no damage) I drop my FS on him when he was at about 10% health. Down he went. We had been working on the guy for so long that Val let out a LOUD "YEAH!!!!!" over voice comms. Shortly there after, Val had to log cause he woke the girlfriend with his yell and was in trouble for being up so late.

Some dude named Scorch or something then attacked me (cause I went grey killing killer, and took a count). He'd hit me, then turn and run into town where my magic doesn't work. He did that over and over. Wouldn't go further than about 1.5 screens away from town. Even when I wouldn't heal and was at 60% health trying to lure him out. Wouldn't follow. I recalled and went Balron farming. Got a vanq broadsword, among some other power stuff.