The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

When Kari Lake is the voice of political reason in the room, you KNOW the Arizona GOP fucked up bad.

https://turnto10.com/news/nation-world/ ... sey-graham

In an ELECTION year? In a battleground state? :roll:
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:01 pm When Kari Lake is the voice of political reason in the room, you KNOW the Arizona GOP fucked up bad.

https://turnto10.com/news/nation-world/ ... sey-graham

In an ELECTION year? In a battleground state? :roll:
The stance is a reversal for Lake, who in 2022 said the Arizona law was “a great law.”
Someone wants to win an election.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:09 pm Someone wants to win an election.
Yep.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Why what is happening today that dogs are chagrinned?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:47 am Why what is happening today that dogs are chagrinned?
Kristi Noem, SD governor, admitted something she should have taken to the grave. That after taking a 14 month old future bird hunting dog to a neighbors farm after a session, the dog ran at the chickens. Think he got one. Anyway, she shot the 14 month old pup in the head.

I won’t even get into if it was the right call or not. Admitting something like this as a public political figure trying to appeal to the masses, is something that should have required waterboard torture to get out of her. Just horrible judgement.

*she was already banned from entering 15% of her own state. The Native American tribes hate her guts. The GOP seems unable to understand that you have to appeal to ALL voters to win elections. People think she’s going public about it because TRUMP HATES DOGS.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

E: hearing that she admitted in the same book (on the same day????) she also shot a family goat because it was mean and smelled bad.

This woman may actually be a psychopath.

Would think these would be solemn, sad acts, even if she deemed them necessary. Bragging about them is a wild choice.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Hmmmm.

That being said, among the chicken keepers, shooting dogs that don't know to not kill the livestock is kind of a common thing.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am Hmmmm.

That being said, among the chicken keepers, shooting dogs that don't know to not kill the livestock is kind of a common thing.
100% but she’s the one who made this happen. She:
By taking Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs, Noem says, she hoped to calm the young dog down and begin to teach her how to behave. Unfortunately, Cricket ruined the hunt, going “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life”
So then she took the pup to a chicken farm. This is a lack of personal responsibility to train a dog effectively.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

I don't care if it's common or not, fuck her. Troy's right that she was responsible, not the dog.

And if Trump truly does hate dogs (I had never heard that before), then fuck him too. That makes me happier I've never voted for him. I don't trust anyone that isn't an animal person because animals can sense the real you. And yes, animal people CAN hunt/fish, but they certainly don't execute a pet because of their piss poor ownership skills.
Troy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:45 am The GOP seems unable to understand that you have to appeal to ALL voters to win elections.
No you don't. You just need to appeal to a majority. It is literally impossible to please everyone all the time. Also, I hope you're not implying the Ds are doing that because all national polls say they aren't.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 pm don't trust anyone that isn't an animal person because animals can sense the real you
yes