Alex 2.0

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Started training a second Alex the Artist. This one is going to be for killing all T^B people and going red and somewhat disposable due to stat loss, etc.

Anyone else going to be building a 'semi-pk' character? Or, am I alone in this venture?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I dunno.

Build one for me and I'll play it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

You are so needy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I REALLY hated the process of building the first Opolis. You're lucky I had the patience for it at all. At the moment don't really have the patience to do GORDON's magery.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Magery is easier than dexing. It's all unattended. Just buy regs, build macro, walk away. But then, a dexxer is pretty hands-off as well.

But hey, do what you want. I'm just saying, I'm building another one to go PKing enemy blues with. If you don't want to, that's fine.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Both are equally easy.

I now have 2x gm mages and a gm dexer.

I think ill use the dexer for pking.

So... i guess he's actually ready?

I just use him to heal the mages, but he has GM Anatomy, healing, fencing, tactics. guess all he really needs is resist/magery/parry/whatever
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Easy" is relative. magery requires me to have some crazy source of income to pay for 100k in regs. Harvesting cows for leather is, to me, tedious.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I'll give you a pile of silver weapons if you want, Liches are easy money.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya. Harvesting cows for leather would be tedious. Try killing liches with a silver weapon. There's four of them right outside the forge all the time. Go to Shame and kill earth eles. There are lots of ways to make enough money for mage regs that are pretty low risk.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Alex 2.0 is at 88 magery, and should be low 90's by morning, if the macro's don't crash. Still needs to work wrestling, hiding and tracking.

I'm not going to GM anything because I don't know how hard statloss will hit. Might not hit at all if we pace ourselves. But still. Many of the members of T^B are newbs, so we'll be trying to disrupt their recalls more than anything else.

My plan is to explain to them that T-B won't do their job and protect their members. So, we are destroying their guild. I'm going to be recommending they join MWD because they care about their members. T-B does not.

So, as I kill them, I'm also going to be resing, gating, and MAYBE giving stuff back. But, probably not. It's got to hurt them, else they won't learn. The newbs do get some free stuff from T^B, so some might have loyalty to them. After a few losses, I'm hoping it drives them out.

We'll be fighting out of town mostly, because we'll be red of course. Staking out their 'town' will be the order of the day. Get them coming and going. Block doors with energy walls, etc. Could have deamons stationed about for rapid magic casting/disruption. Maybe hire some NPC mages and use them as well. They can hit HARD. Would be funny to do that.

Anyway, that's my plan. Any takers?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Oh, the whole purpose of this is to try to force T-B to accept the war dec. They just won't for some reason. I'd LIKE to think it's because they've heard of us before. :-) But, don't know for sure.

But ya. As soon as T-B accepts, then we can lay off the newbs. Unless T-B then goes under ground and only plays their T^B characters!!

At this point, I would like to see T^B's membership drop a great deal, even if they do accept.