For stuff that is general.

Do people our age text?

Yes, everyone.
14%
Most everyone
29%
Half/Half
14%
Some people who think they're still in their 20s.
14%
No.
29%

Total votes: 7

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I finally signed up for a plan that has texting...

I'm mostly hoping for this "sexting" thing I keep hearing about on the news. Girls just send you naked pix, right?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think they/we do. I know 40ish people who don't yet "use" Facebook, but almost everyone I know of this age textses.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Everyone in my poker and golf league texts. We also use Voxer for our group gambling pool.

My 64 year old dad texts me all the time.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

OK, no penis pix plzktx.

A friend tried to text me the other day as we were meeting up for a bike ride. Apparently there is no confirmation/notice that I have texting turned off.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

No naked woman pics yet :(
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I used to get a dozen nudie photos a day, but apparently that trend has ended. I've talked to the sources, and nobody sends those out anymore. I don't get a lot of joke pictures anymore either.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote:I used to get a dozen nudie photos a day, but apparently that trend has ended.
Probably Favre's agent told him to stop.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That killed my sex life.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Don't know what you mean by your age. I have been texting for a few years. Good way to know what my friends are up to or want to do.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.