Playing status of everyone

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I know me and Troy still play. Troy is in some IRON corp, and I'm looking to switch over as well. Anyone want to take the reigns of TKV? I think Catt will end up with it when I leave due to seniority. We lost some of the offices due to lack of payment. I've learned that when that happens, all the stuff in the corp hangar is impounded. I was able to recover all the stuff that was in J-C for a fee. Didn't even pay attention to the cost though. I think it was around 2 million. Was worth it due to all the instas and stuff that were out there. So, if anyone had anything in J-C they want back, let me know. We had BPC out there too, didn't we? I dunno. Lost track of where we had offices. Not sure if only the CEO can claim the goods or if anyone can. I'm guessing directors can.

Anyway. . . just curious what everyone's status is and if anyone is going to go around and claim all our stuff from the offices we've neglected.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Where the hell is Troy nowadays? About the only thing keeping me in Eve is the chance that I should be able to do decent in PvP w\ my skills & ship now.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm torn... I like it, but I've been so damned busy that I haven't been able to play, and not sure if I will be able to any time soon.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I'm torn... I like it, but I've been so damned busy that I haven't been able to play, and not sure if I will be able to any time soon.
I'm in that boat, too. Where the fuck was Eve right when my faith in UO collapsed for the first time?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Troy is in EXO now, so doesn't show up in corp any more. He's on alot though. I created a TKV chat channel, but he never joins that, so I always have to start a convo with him.

As far as PVP, he's going to pressure you to join EXO with him. They are part of IRON and run PVP ops all the time. I'm starting to join them more and it is fun. Last night we ran an inty gang (sort of). About 9 of us in frigates, but a couple people weren't. We had a dictor for a while and stuff. Anyway, we ran around waaaaayyyy down south in enemy territory running geurilla tactics. Hit and run type stuff. Scored alot of kills, lost a couple ships. Over all, we won the evening though.

I'm probably going to end up in EXO as well just for the higher number of people doing PVP. That's why I was asking about the TKV stuff. Only thing I'm worried about is all the stuff in the corp hangars all over the place. Most of it is easily replacable, but some is pretty good stuff. Hanging out in JU- and running with IRON, I've seen more action the last couple weeks than I have in a long time. Deffinately the most action I've seen in a two week period. Getting more involved with IRON is really helping EVE stay interesting.

Catt, you should park your Crow in Agil (Way down south) in the off chance you could join another frigate gang. Having flown a Raven for so long, it was fun flying something that could move, warp quickly and can lock on the target before it's destroyed. Traveling in a large pack of them, we were chewing up lone targets quickly. And then we were fast enough to run away when their backup came. Highly recommend it.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I got a solid Harpy I can add to the mix.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Troy is in EXO now, so doesn't show up in corp any more. He's on alot though.
Shit, that's right. That'd be Tas Devil, wouldn't it?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

No. Taz D is the leader of FOF or something. EXO is part of IRON.

Basically, TKV as part of FOF is disbanding and becoming members of EXO which is part of IRON.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

No. Taz D is the leader of FOF or something. EXO is part of IRON.

Basically, TKV as part of FOF is disbanding and becoming members of EXO which is part of IRON.
Alright, I suppose all my questions can be broken down into two :

1) What's Troy's name on the dude he plays the most? I should probably contact him.

2) Is there a damned diagram or listing or something that can summarize and spell out the relationships of the various alliances & important corps & shit?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Goddamnit. Both my patrons are breathing down my fucking neck to get their projects done. My triumphant return has yet again been postponed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

SO the latest update says you can only copy 5 BM at a time. Craptacular.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

SO the latest update says you can only copy 5 BM at a time. Craptacular.

Yes. The servers were supposedly being crippled w\ people copying incredible amounts of bookmarks this past weekend. Someone in the alliance channel made a decent comment, "If they don't want us wasting server resources copying bookmarks, they should give us a better way to do it."

The Eve team seems like it's now starting to pull the same shit every other MMOG does.

Edited By Malcolm on 1157551439