UO related

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

So, my character is now PvP ready, and I go hunting. I find a couple people hunting liches in my spot. So, I attack one. He's on a horse and just runs alot. I switch to the guy who's not on a horse. This allows both of them hit me. I'm not good enough to stand and fight through a two on one. So I move around a bit. The liches are now closing in and throwing damage around. I run off a bit and hide so they all lock on them. They attempt to do the same. The guy on the horse hides and they all lock on the guy with no horse cause he couldn't get far enough away quick enough or has no hiding or something. As the liches are all hitting him, I throw in some hits and he dies. All the liches lock on me. I run off a bit and hide as the other guy comes back. By now, the wife's mage is running with me as well. She's casting spells and stuff, but the liches are really getting in the way. With everthing that's going on, had the guy on the horse red lined and he's running. I couldn't catch up before he got a heal off. I go back to his friend's body and hide and wait for him to come and try to loot his friend. The wife is frantically picking him clean and dodging liches. The guy comes back and all the liches lock on him. I let him take some damage and I jump back in. He runs off again. I end up getting all the liches on me and they all decide to hit me with big stuff. I'm well away from them when a delayed explosion takes me down. Wife comes and res'es and I loot my own stuff. She runs back to grab what she can from the corpse. The server is about to go down for nightly reboot and we have about 30 seconds to get stuff taken care of. She grabs what appears to be the good stuff and hides. I grab everything off my copse but a dagger when the server goes down. So, we scored our first kill. For whatever reason, he didn't report either of us.

Second hunting trip. I find a guy fighting brigands at the camp. He's pretty jumpy and keeps hiding. I hadn't even attacked him yet. Eventually, I get the chance and I attack. He runs. He runs to a small house a couple screens away and logs. Hmm. Then a red appears in the house and he comes out. Based on his clothes and stuff, I figure he's a mage. He was. I run around the house trying to decide if I'm ready for a full on red mage. Ahhh, what the hell. I have basically looted armor, a good weapon and some baids. No big loss if it happens. I attack back. We do the normal mage/dexxer dance and I have him red lined while I'm at about half and poisoned. I chase, he runs. He makes a wrong turn, gets caught on a bird or something and I hit for the win. First unassisted kill.

I do more running around and revisit the brigande camp. The blue is back. He runs to a corner and hides. I hide next to him and call in the mage support for revealing and whatnot. She shows up, reveals and I attack. So does she. We are both doing damage as he scrambles to his house. He makes it to his steps while redlined. I'm waiting for my swing and hoping it will hit. I'm sure he's scambling to get logged out so we can't kill him. Wife's mage comes around and drops a killing ebolt on him. We loot and he gets his red on. He comes out and we attack. He's mostly defensive and running. We chase and eventually after a long run, I drop the killing blow. His blue didn't report for murder.

Later, we find his blue macroing in his house. We killed him. He didn't report that time either.

I do more scouting and find a couple people in Yew. One in house, one wondering around outside. He's a mage and I move on. I don't find anyone else so go back to them. Mage is still outside and other guy is inside. I attack the mage. He must have been afk or stupid or something. He goes down without a fight or even running. I move inside the house to get the other. They are sitting at a table and I attack. Someone else logs on in the house and I move out before I get banned. She comes out and drops spells and runs back inside. Hmm. I lure her out a bit and she runs into a tower next door. I take that opportunity to go back in the other house and kill the other person. They only had a musical instrument on them. I grab it and leave the house as the other comes back to ban. She's dropping ev's and stuff from the house and not coming out to fight. I toy with her by hiding and whatnot outside the house.
Then my ISP goes down........ I log back in about 10 minutes later, dead of course. She's inside feeling pretty good about herself. . . I have noted my new favorite hunting spot. :-)

That's all for now.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I painted a bathroom.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Did some more hunting. Wife actually went to check out the new favorite spot. The music macroer was at it again. But two others came out of the large tower and attacked her. She ran towards town as I ran down there. I attacked marsh, the one that got me last night. Her friend came back. I was stupid and cocky and got killed. I was called a newb. I got new stuff and went back. Decided two on one with them in a house wasn't going to work out very quickly. I moved on. Went to my lich spot. Was killing liches when I found a blue 'hazy' in my area. I attacked and she ran. She must have been on dial up or something as she was sloooowwww. Had liches and me on her and she died. Her beatle fought the liches while I looted the body. The beatle died and had a whole bag of stuff. Couldn't carry it all. Hazy made it back to her body and got enough stuff that she was healed and attacking me. Wife's mage showed up to help loot and ended up helping to kill hazy again. Hazy came back to tell me I sucked, was a newb and lol at me. Then recalled.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

newb, lol
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

By the way, I've got multiple power and silver weapons stored up. Including bow/xbow type stuff.