R&D Character Training Help Needed

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm going to Mexico for 9 days starting Saturday morning. During that time, Bark Bark needs some R&D training help, if anyone can lend a hand.

He is currently training Mechanic V, and needs Caldari Starship Engineering 1, 2, 3, 4 and Research 4 and 5. He already owns the CSE skillbook, just needs to train it.

Code: Select all

Skill                                    Level    Time          End Date
Mechanic	                             5	                           5/13/06 13:44
Caldari Starship Engineering  1          0:50:00      5/13/06 14:34
Caldari Starship Engineering  2          3:53:00      5/13/06 18:27
Caldari Starship Engineering  3          21:57:00     5/14/06 16:24
Caldari Starship Engineering  4          124:11:00   5/19/06 20:35
Research                            4          15:56:00      5/20/06 12:31
Research                            5          140:30:00    5/26/06 9:01
If anyone could help, or people take turns, or something, I would appreciate it. This will serve to help get us BPOs for ships and other cool things in the future.

The schedule is not rigid, if it is easier to do Research 4/5 at some point to make the scheduling easier, please do so. He could also learn up to Social 3 and Connections 1,2,3 if that helps.

Character: Bark Bark
userid: ghaisty
pw: thecatt[/color]
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I'll see what I can do.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

When this dude is up & running, what're the chances of us pulling a decent ship BPO?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Good question. Some people have done research for "more than year" with nothing to show for it. Others have gotten stuff within weeks.

It's a lottery, and I've no idea what the odds are.

But, I'm planning to train 6 R&D characters, pulling in 7500 RP per day, which sounds like a lot. Hopefully it will get us something one day.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Good question. Some people have done research for "more than year" with nothing to show for it. Others have gotten stuff within weeks.

It's a lottery, and I've no idea what the odds are.

But, I'm planning to train 6 R&D characters, pulling in 7500 RP per day, which sounds like a lot. Hopefully it will get us something one day.
Seems more accounts = more training time = more R&D skills = more potential for BPOs. I hate that equation. If you had cash lying around, you could train up 30 R&D backups. The people w\ the most cash should not win.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

*bump* My flight's tomorrow at 6am, so I'm essentially outtie soon.

Thanks to anyone/everyone who helps with Bark Bark.

Peace
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Obviously, someone is training him. Cool. . . As you do, post what/when was started so others can check on him too but we don't have a bunch of people checking too much or something. . .

I just looked, and he's training Starship Engineering level 3. It will be done at about 5:40 EST.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Obviously, someone is training him. Cool. . . As you do, post what/when was started so others can check on him too but we don't have a bunch of people checking too much or something. . .

I just looked, and he's training Starship Engineering level 3. It will be done at about 5:40 EST.
I'm taking care o' things. I'll set him to training lvl. IV. Now that I spread my work out over five days instead of four, I'm getting to leave at about 1pm CST. Goddamn, I need another job.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

w00+ - Thanks for the training all.

He's research qualified now, but about 2-3 weeks from having all 5 agents available.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

We need BPOs like Tara Reid needs trips to the clinic.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Bark Bark started his first R&D agent today, at 185 RP/day.

Slowly on my way to domination.