Lottery Winner

For stuff that is general.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Yes just in case anyone was wondering the winning lottery winner was from Curtice Ohio. They split the winning ticket with someone from Montana. The store is half mile from my house and a quarter mile from Gordos. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He hit 100,000$ on a scratch off ticket 3 years ago. I sided and put windows in his house then. I hope he remembers and likes me when he wants a new house. Where the fuck was I when that ticket was sold? Well at least he has to split the 48 million 13 ways I was told. Share the wealth. I could live with that split.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Bottom right hand side of the page.

http://www.ohiolottery.com/
WSGrundy

Post by WSGrundy »

At the top of the page are ads for Aerosmith lottery tickets called Dream On.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Lottery winner bought a new Corvette for himself. Bought a new Jeep for his wife. Just left him at the store he bought the ticket at. Someone said he wanted to talk to me. He wants to buy new American flags for the town we hang every year. Maybe as many as 35. His wife is counting beans. That is good also. Any flags will be appreciated.
Wife doesn't want a new house just a laundry room... Caching!!! Told the winner I just want to make a living. He said Whatever as he peeled out in the new vet. Heh Heh.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Peeps are already pretty much thinking he is an asshole for speeding through town in that new car, when kids are everywhere.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

GORDON wrote:Peeps are already pretty much thinking he is an asshole for speeding through town in that new car, when kids are everywhere.
You don't get down town enough. Him and 10 other idiots drive that way. Not that I approve. Laughing about him not building a new house. But his wife wants a laundry room that with their house might cost as much.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He may be the douchebag of the moment, but he's still driving like a douchebag.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."