No barn raising for You!

For stuff that is general.
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

People are coming in herds to help the people of Millbury out that lost their home and belongings. My niece God bless here soul goes to volunteer. She is directed to drive 12 miles to Perrysburg where she waits 2 hours to sign up to volunteer. WTF. Not allowed to go help a neighbor without a hassle. Someone told me that they have to check everyone before they enter the area encase you plan to steal while you are there. Someone else I know was denied access to the road to get his dump truck from where he parks it.
The township cops lost there office to the tornadoes. Said anyone misbehaving would be arrested. Arrested one women who lost her house for inciting panic.
And two people were arrested for looting. Them fuckers never signed the up to be volunteers.
Call me Daniel Boone. If your barn burns down and are a neighbor expect me to visit to help. Sorry fuck yur list.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nope, not allowed to do shit until the government says it is OK.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Having to wait 2 hours to register to volunteer is asinine. They should have people there organizing the volunteers, getting them registered, and into the field.

I've got no problems with them trying to curtail looters. I've been around humanity long enough to know that when the chips are down there will be people lined up to fuck you over even more.

Article about the arrests.

And two people were arrested for looting. Them fuckers never signed the up to be volunteers.

From the article:
Adam Klier, 23, and Ashely Wills, 23, was stopped by Lake Township police Tuesday night after authorities say they were found with a trailer full of stolen material, allegedly taken from damaged sites within area. The pair was charged in connection with various scrap metal looted from properties flattened in Saturday night's tornadoes.

No idea if these folks were trying to help and "didn't register", but I do know that scrap metal theft is a big deal in the Midwest right now.

Arrested one women who lost her house for inciting panic.

From the article:
The person is said to have blown up a pop bottle bomb in the town.

WTF? Are we talking Menthos and Coke or an actual explosion?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Leisher wrote:there will be people lined up to fuck you over even more.

The person is said to have blown up a pop bottle bomb in the town.

WTF? Are we talking Menthos and Coke or an actual explosion?
Yes you are right about people lining up to fuck you over. Wait til the contractors that show up. They are always assholes contractors that fuck people over. I just want to make a living and they make my life harder. Hell I have a rule I don't normally work for family or there friends. Makes my life much easier
No it is a plastic bottle, a strip of aluminum foil and some liquid plumber. Dam now I posted it on the web everyone knows. Pretty dangerous kids, I wouldn't advise trying it.
UNKBILL DISCLAIMER! DON'T DO IT! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.